Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Beautiful fish and picture man. Wow.

Thanks alot man appreciate it

Ugh i want a dwarf lion, beautiful fish. Excellent photography skills.

Thanks so much arce....you should get one they really are awesome fish.

It's Eugene and his mad camera and his mad camera skills. That's what every reefer should have on demand.

Thanks kat :blush:

One more shot I really liked showcasing those gorgeous fins

16798849422_bec70cf9e4_z.jpg

• Like 19
NirvanaandTool

Already learned to beg or is she just showing off and displaying?

Thanks alot ralph.Your right.. Ill make an account over the weekend :)

Awesome - you'll get a big fanbase there with your scorp/lion pics. Guaranteed.

• Like 1

Thanks alot man appreciate it

Thanks so much arce....you should get one they really are awesome fish.

Thanks kat :blush:

One more shot I really liked showcasing those gorgeous fins

16798849422_bec70cf9e4_z.jpg

Wow!....That's a stunning fish. How big do they get and what's the minimum size tank for it. Your set ups are always beautiful and unique :)

Oooooo it's so beautiful

Thanks cam!

Already learned to beg or is she just showing off and displaying?

Awesome - you'll get a big fanbase there with your scorp/lion pics. Guaranteed.

She was displaying since I had just begun feeding the tank

Thanks man

Wow!....That's a stunning fish. How big do they get and what's the minimum size tank for it. Your set ups are always beautiful and unique :)

Thanks alot Timber! The females are between 3-5" A minimum size tank of 25 gallons is good for a single dwarf fuzzy.

Thanks again Timber Ive always been a huge fan of you builds.

You have seahorses in this tank? Awesome if so. What do you do to cater to their needs? I would love one but don't think its viable in my tank.

Yes I sure do....A pair of tigertail seahorses. Well the flow cant be too strong,make sure they have plenty of places to hitch and that they are fed well.

:o wow

And with those acans in the shot I can appreciate her size, she's little for a lion. :)

Got a name for gorgeous there?

Thanks kat shes definitely a juvenile

Penthesilea :wub:

So friday night I hear my ATO alarm go off about 1 in the morning :scarry: Turn out my stupid return pump completely dies (speedwave 1320) keep in mind ive only had this pump for a year and half. Im pretty pissed as I had to move all the heaters,temp probe, ATO to my display which was a hassle. So I really need to get a replacement pump ASAP but im going back to the most reliable pumps ive used in the past (ehiem) Problem was none of my LFS carry these. So i reached out to Brian at TB aquatics which carry these pumps and let him know the situation. He told me he would come to his store so I could pick one up.

TOP knotch customer service... some of the best IMO. Thanks again Brian its much appreciated

• Like 4

Wow! I loved your seeing your stuff years ago. Still beautiful! I can't wait to start my own reef build soon.

Edited for grammar

Thanks alot pprwngs! I appreciate you checking in. Look forward to seeing your build.

You'd have to be a history and mythology aficionado, with all the unusual names you pick.

Im hardly an aficionado just an enthusiast :D

• Like 1

Amazing fish, I am reluctant of going with those Dc pumps, something about the build quality and place of origin turns me off. I ended up sticking with a sicce.

• Like 2

Amazing fish, I am reluctant of going with those Dc pumps, something about the build quality and place of origin turns me off. I ended up sticking with a sicce.

Thanks man....yea i totally give them two thumbs down after that experience.If i hadnt been home to rectify so quickly It would have resulted in a tank crash. Granted all pieces of equipment are subject to fail im better off sticking to hardware with the best track record. It was either eheim or mag. Ive literally seen tanks that have had them running 7 years plus...

• Like 1

Just an awesome tank. I remember going through the thread with your other tank. You really do have a gift for making tanks look awesome. I'd love to get a starfish like that also. Are they pretty hardy?

Just an awesome tank. I remember going through the thread with your other tank. You really do have a gift for making tanks look awesome. I'd love to get a starfish like that also. Are they pretty hardy?

Thanks so much man its sincerely appreciated. Honestly its the first time ive owned this species and I still cant confirm if and what hes eating. At this point I just overfeed my tank and hope hes eating some of the foods presented. The second I can confirm hes eating ill be sure to let you guys know. All I can say for now is that he does look healthy.

Thought you might like this.

Thoroughly enjoyed that thanks man...so awesome to see footage of a fuzzy in the wild. Whats funny is my lions still stalk frozen food the same way :lol:

• Like 5