Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Awesome fixture buddy! What's the bulb combo you decided to go with?

Thanks alot bud!

(2) ATI Blue +

(1) ATI Purple +

(1) ATI True Actinic

Gyre crew!

Alternating Gyre 50% each way. Any higher and I'm bruising my LPS.

Man i just quit the club :( I couldnt find the right balance in my tank... its mostly my fault due to the scape,sandbed and placement of the coral as well as the overall height. But im glad I got a chance to try it out as its an awesome water mover.

• Like 2

Man i just quit the club :( I couldnt find the right balance in my tank... its mostly my fault due to the scape,sandbed and placement of the coral as well as the overall height. But im glad I got a chance to try it out as its an awesome water mover.

Wow... that was fast!

jedimasterben

Nah dont need it since I have the 6500k LEDs.

6500K LEDs are not in any way similar to a 6500K fluorescent light. ;)

(other than that they can easily trick our eyes into thinking they are)

6500K LEDs are not in any way similar to a 6500K fluorescent light. ;)

(other than that they can easily trick our eyes into thinking they are)

Yea i know.. I mean in terms of adding some "white light" to the overall setup. I dont really need a true white bulb as the spectrum im after is covered well by the other bulbs.

NirvanaandTool

You quitter.

They move a ton of water and I could see it easily overpowering a cube. It's perfect in a typical rectangle tank.

You quitter.

They move a ton of water and I could see it easily overpowering a cube. It's perfect in a typical rectangle tank.

:(

Yea they really do... if my tank was 6" taller and I didnt have seahorses it couldve been a perfect fit.

I was looking at the photo in your signature (beautiful by the way), and am curious about your acan wall. Are they okay being all smooshed together like that? Do you find yourself moving them to allow them more space, or do you just let them fight it out for room to grow?

I was looking at the photo in your signature (beautiful by the way), and am curious about your acan wall. Are they okay being all smooshed together like that? Do you find yourself moving them to allow them more space, or do you just let them fight it out for room to grow?

Thanks chris. Well when I first bought them I mounted them close to each other but enough that they could expand without touching. As they grew they began to try to push each other to claim more space. In the past id always leave them on the sandbed and I could simply move them around if they needed more space. However since they've fused to the rock its not much i can do. But no worries it doesnt seem to bother them at all as they eat and puff up like they always have.

New addition finally found a new fuzzy lionfish.First off im extremely happy I was able to find a female shes mostly red but has yellow along her spines and on her front fins...Shes a real beauty and to top it off I didnt have to train as she was eating frozen mysis at the LFS :happy::wub: Im hoping shes get more yellow as she ages fingerscrossed

16795803401_244a8e23a6_z.jpg

• Like 15

New addition finally found a new fuzzy lionfish.First off im extremely happy I was able to find a female shes mostly red but has yellow along her spines and on her front fins...Shes a real beauty and to top it off I didnt have to train as she was eating frozen mysis at the LFS :happy::wub: Im hoping shes get more yellow as she ages fingerscrossed

Wow... Beautiful... I've been looking for a yellow Dendrochirus, but no such luck. Congrats on the great find. I'm very jealous! :wub:

• Like 1

Wow... Beautiful... I've been looking for a yellow Dendrochirus, but no such luck. Congrats on the great find. I'm very jealous! :wub:

Thanks alot man they dont come around often enough...my lfs didnt even realize how pretty she is. They get dwarfs in often and they're mostly brown so you could easily be fooled under the wrong lighting. I actually had him catch her first so I could look at her in sunlight. :wub::wub:

• Like 1

Thanks chris. Well when I first bought them I mounted them close to each other but enough that they could expand without touching. As they grew they began to try to push each other to claim more space. In the past id always leave them on the sandbed and I could simply move them around if they needed more space. However since they've fused to the rock its not much i can do. But no worries it doesnt seem to bother them at all as they eat and puff up like they always have.

I'm in love :wub: Does she like the tank? Or do you need to quarantine first?

I'm in love :wub: Does she like the tank? Or do you need to quarantine first?

So am I!! :wub::wub: Yep shes doing really well. Ive had her for nearly a month now and I quarantined her for a little over a week. Shes eating mysis and krill with reckless abandon.

• Like 3
NirvanaandTool

Dang look at that little stunner! Really pretty girl you got there Eugene.

Dude you gotta post these beauties up on Lionfish Lair one of these days.

How have I missed all of this tank?

seriously amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!! Beautiful lion too!

Thanks alot cruz really appreciate it you checking. Glad to see your still around :happy:

Dang look at that little stunner! Really pretty girl you got there Eugene.

Dude you gotta post these beauties up on Lionfish Lair one of these days.

Thanks alot ralph.Your right.. Ill make an account over the weekend :)

• Like 1