inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Max & ruby as in the tv kids cartoon with the rabbits? how cute :D

Uh huh. My niece and nephew named most of my fish. I have Lorax, Mater, Finn. Geowge is curious George, except we want him to be from Missisippi so it's Geowge.

I got to name Draco, Charlie, Google.

:lol:

Max & ruby as in the tv kids cartoon with the rabbits? how cute :D

My son used to watch that show! I always wanted to smack Max on the back of the head! Such a heathen! And his sister Ruby would always have a calm voice, "no no Max, the sign on my bedroom door says keep out. This means you...". Ugh! Smack him on the back of the head! Like my big bro used to! .....ok, sorry...done venting. Thanks for listening. -_-

My son used to watch that show! I always wanted to smack Max on the back of the head! Such a heathen! And his sister Ruby would always have a calm voice, "no no Max, the sign on my bedroom door says keep out. This means you...". Ugh! Smack him on the back of the head! Like my big bro used to! .....ok, sorry...done venting. Thanks for listening. -_-

:lol:

I like Max, he's a silly rabbit.

albertthiel
Oooooohhhh!!!! That is just so freakin' beautiful :lol:!

Yes it sure is ... and it has grown quite a bit if I remember from the original pics that Kat posted ... right KAT

Yes it sure is ... and it has grown quite a bit if I remember from the original pics that Kat posted ... right KAT

Yeah, the growth progression is the post she quoted. :happydance:

Tons of color in this tank ;) Keep it up, kat.

Grazie! Thanks for visiting my thread.

Where's Mr. Anderson?

clapping.gif

Kat, if you are serious and do want to swap, let me know. I'll be out of town for a few days, but will be checking in.

Kat, if you are serious and do want to swap, let me know. I'll be out of town for a few days, but will be checking in.

Mine is not ready for fragging yet, and it got very hot again for me to ship safely. Let's touch base in a few weeks?

This tank has to get a TOTM soon

:wub:

Thank you but it isn't ready yet, not by a long shot. Stay tuned for the sump installation, and the final re-scape!!!!! omgomgomg

Mine is not ready for fragging yet, and it got very hot again for me to ship safely. Let's touch base in a few weeks?

Sounds good to me.

Nano sapiens
It was July 4th 2011 when I bought my first tank!

It's been a year WOOOOT!

egyptian.gif

Congrats for the 1st year anniversary! You've had quite a journey with these tanks so far :)

Whaaaat!! Congrats, Kat!

Thanks!!!

This thread is a party.

It is? It's going to get cwazee here in the next 2 weeks: sump +2nd MP10+ final re-scape :lockdown:

+1. I hated ruby. Such a Priss.

lol

Congrats for the 1st year anniversary! You've had quite a journey with these tanks so far :)

Yes I have! Learnt so much Except how to keep florida riccordea. :huh: