Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I like yogurt, but what's the stuff?

Its a touch of spices, and some little crispy/crunchy flour balls that make the yogurt yummy.

Who cares about yogurt. Where is the sump pics?

Lol. 4th of July messed with drs foster and smith deliveries from WI, I am without a return pump, half of the tubing, clamps and other misc stuff. Deliveries should come tomorrow and Saturday and that is when the frantic calls to KG and LongPig and Zeph will begin. Maybe I should have my building maintainance department on standby with a wet vac.

lol. enjoy.

Oh, I am.

16m3czl.jpg

Who cares about yogurt. Where is the sump pics?

Do you want the furry of a little asian man to come down on you or something bro?

lamb curry, their chicken tikka has like a cup of chili powder. i wanted aloo gobi but she was like naw you gotta pay extra so I got bhindi masala. apparently aloo gobi is only for vegetarian combos

and its the ny metro system aight?

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary kat! Im blown away at how much that pink birdsnest has colored and grown within such a short amount of time....beautiful.

T5's FTW ;)

It came with the overflow. I'm using it.

If that is the type that just squeezes together, and thats what it looks like from here, you better not.

If that is the type that just squeezes together, and thats what it looks like from here, you better not.

-_-

It's squeezed already.

Hiya.

Ballzee you're on time out till you post an eye level photo of your tank. on your thread.