Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:lol: it is delicious, but I'll let your corals tell you that.

I just burned 547 calories. Then I ate it all back in a smoothie.

1cup fat free yogurt

2tblsp peanut butter with chia seeds and flax

1 tblsp honey

1/2 banana

2 tblsp instant coffee

Water.

Hello yummy.

1uJC8DO.gif

gKl2q6G.gif

hwfM5XM.gif

• Like 5

Maybe because the male isn't in there to do the sexy with her and she's upset.

She could be upset. But Sam is in the fuge below. He's doing his thing. Can't put him in the display now, he has gotten used to his food waiting on him all by his lonesome self in the fuge.

jedimasterben

She could be upset. But Sam is in the fuge below. He's doing his thing. Can't put him in the display now, he has gotten used to his food waiting on him all by his lonesome self in the fuge.

If he is used to getting his food in there and having no competition for it, will he transition well back into the main tank?

jedimasterben

Highly unlikely.

Fingers crossed that he doesn't even notice the change!

"Strange, I don't remember there being this much room a few minutes ago. Hmm. OH MY GOD A GIRL"

• Like 5

Bella has buoyancy problems. Again. Not sure why this happens to her but I get very stressed.

I hope it's not a swim bladder infection. This would definitely cause her to swim funny

• Like 1

Well, I wouldn't put a lot of weight on my diagnostic capabilities -- I'm not a fish doctor and I haven't gone to underwater medical school.

There's like a couple different antibiotics that could cure it (if it's even an infection) that you could get at petco/mart

Seems like something I can't do unless I fish her out and put her in a hospital tank. Which needs and established tank. Which I tried to do with Sam and failed. It can be done, but will take a while and she might be better by then. In the past it takes her about a week-10 days. Also interesting is that last week she had a tumor that was slowly coming up under the skin at the back of her head. It has gone now. Maybe it was a bubble?

Good morning people of the Reef. My lights get hung from the ceiling today!!!! yahoo.gif

Bella has buoyancy problems. Again. Not sure why this happens to her but I get very stressed.

20140811_095802.jpg

i must see how these lights have been hung

• Like 1

I haven't 'seen' my fuge in about a year. The Benny (the fuge light) has a lot of red and the pictures have never come out good after I installed the light. To the naked eye it looks good but the camera meh. Took the fuge light off to send to Benny for some adjustments and put a CFL worklight on it. Hello fuge!!!!

20140811_212218.jpg

Let's see what I can see clearly now. Sponge, nephthea, crocea, GSP, lots of caulerpa, flatworms, mushrooms, dragons breath, Xenia, red titan, GHA and turf algae. Nice soup in there. This folks is the workhorse of the tank. It also loves the nutrients.

I've forgotten the names of a few of the red macros that are in there.

• Like 6