Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

ClownTriggerDude
Nice upgrade! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

If you are worried about your ammonia levels, maybe you should look into getting a bottle of Dr. Tim's one and only bacteria. I have read good things about it.

I also used Dr. Tim's on my wife's 29g BioCube, as l've always used just live rock and fish to cycle. I'm happy to say, It worked very well.

I added live black sand and apx 30lbs of dead rock from my tanks in the 90's, and it cycled in 4 days. Very happy.

You could add it to your tank, but I don't really know how high the ammonia spike would be, so give Tim or his staff a call.

I would assume,.....since his cycle's is so fast, your fish my be fine.

• Like 1
Nano sapiens

I'm not installing a getto doser. I thought the gravity doser was ghetto enough. :slap:

6+ years of gravity 'ghetto' Pet Bottle ATOs...and pround of it! :happydance:

• Like 2
jedimasterben

I'm supposed to ship a box of critters to Benny. If he doesn't take it I'm unfriending him. :angry:

Still need to glue down so many zoanthids, after I ship Benny or unfriend Benny, I'll stop being lazy and glue stuff down.

:P

Re-charged the purigen. Time to throw those bags in as well. Hey what if I tumbled purigen in the reactor?

It'll break down over time (the constant tumbling breaks it apart).

I also used Dr. Tim's on my wife's 29g BioCube, as l've always used just live rock and fish to cycle. I'm happy to say, It worked very well. I added live black sand and apx 30lbs of dead rock from my tanks in the 90's, and it cycled in 4 days. Very happy. You could add it to your tank, but I don't really know how high the ammonia spike would be, so give Tim or his staff a call. I would assume,.....since his cycle's is so fast, your fish my be fine.

Fast forward 2.5 years. :lol: I've actually even met Dr Tim. ;)

6+ years of gravity 'ghetto' Pet Bottle ATOs...and pround of it! :happydance:

No not THAT gravity doser! This gravity doser:

20719_400wh.png

Your gravity doser has been on my wish list since I first saw it and wanted to steal it. LEMME HAVE IT!!!

:angry:

• Like 1

Ahhh, I see, you are talking about that 'interesting' Kent thingy :)

I noticed that you :slap: alot... :)

:D Interesting Kent thingy is right. It's a simple doser, the IV drip roller ball control valve is ingenious. But the bottom of the plastic tank is formed into pointed thing which is crimped and the tubing is attached on that. It's a narrow opening, even KALK would clog it up. Artemia eggs are larger particles than KALK powder. I've always wondered what the doser could be used for besides clear liquids. The ghetto part... I might as well install one of these

IVT-4.jpg

• Like 2
Nano sapiens

:D Interesting Kent thingy is right. It's a simple doser, the IV drip roller ball control valve is ingenious. But the bottom of the plastic tank is formed into pointed thing which is crimped and the tubing is attached on that. It's a narrow opening, even KALK would clog it up. Artemia eggs are larger particles than KALK powder. I've always wondered what the doser could be used for besides clear liquids. The ghetto part... I might as well install one of these

IVT-4.jpg

Hmmm...a bit of pink, a splash of purple and maybe some 'Lime' (I heard it's all range with the Reefer LED crowd these days...).

...and it needs (5) high-heels, too! :)

Ahhh, I see, you are talking about that 'interesting' Kent thingy :)

I noticed that you :slap: alot... :)

She's abusive for sure. Hell I'll probably even get slapped for this!

• Like 1

I'm sending your light back this weekend, so let me know if you want me to add to the shipment.

Gamma Flasks

IV bag(s)

Roller Valve

Nude selfies

:naughtydance:

• Like 1

Curious as to how you would actually fill the bag tho without cutting it open. Using a syringe would take FOREVERS . You need a really expensive pump to fill at a decent rate.

mnaEvoJpqPDpNAFVSM0X7mA.jpg

you can get them used for about $600

Need to get some people to split shipping, but I'm totally interested. Despite some amazing pictures of it on this thread, they don't do it justice to seeing it in person

• Like 1