Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Kat they START at $1.3 million and go up to $3+ depending on how you custom order it. They have been illegal in the US until this past month or so, Prestige Imports in Miami is now the only dealer in the US I believe, and even then they have to be custom ordered and might not make it into the states..

Ill just leave this here..

http://s1097.photobucket.com/user/anmomin15/media/10404016_692685910769154_5391371654350074555_o.jpg.html'>10404016_692685910769154_539137165435007

• Like 3
jedimaster1138

Yes he did. And they specifically told him it was NOT NPS. In fact they went as far as to say " we don't sell NPS gorgonians". Its dead already.

Yeah exactly what they said...they called it a Blood Orange Gorgonian. Its polyps fell off after a couple weeks. I pulled out what was left and put it in my nano and it sorta has 2 polyps extended. lol I guess it likes dirty water and a nem. Below is what it looked like when I first got it. Too bad. Twas pretty. I shoulda listened to the big guy and treated it like an NPS.

In other news, I have 0 hope for my SPS. That big ORA Marshall Islands Acropora... most of the base is gone. The big Tyree Valida is white on the base. Last night I threw out my Cali Tort, Pearlberry, Red Planet (yours Zephy) ... most of the BOP is gone and I don't like the look of my JF Setosa. It's not sick...yet...but I have a bad feeling...when I look at it I sense a disturbance in the Force. I had cut a frag of it a while back, like 2 months ago, and now the frag is dumping flesh. Weird. Green Planet has full blown browning and whitening at the base, and the Pro Corals Rainbow is brown on top and no PE on the new growth at the bottom. Blue Voodoo - which is around 18 months old, is 90% gone. I see a little brown on the tips of my HUGE Forest Fire digi and Green Digi. Green Bird is mostly gone too...I should just toss that.

Oh the Warpaint Scoly in this picture is showing necrosis around the rim, I see lots of skeleton.

FML

PEALateApril2014-1_zps2d067f98.jpg

• Like 1

fastst car in the world,nuttin wrong with that.

Not the Koenigsegg :slap:

The fastest street-legal production car in the world has a maximum speed of 265.7 mph, while the production Veyron, which features a tuned engine, maxes out at 258 mph. The Veyron Super Sport still holds the title as the world's fastest car, with the pre-production model reaching 267.8 mph.

Koenigsegg is actually number 3

1. Veyron. 267.8 mph

2. Hennessey Venom. 265 mph

3. KoenigseggAgera R. 260 mph

Kat they START at $1.3 million and go up to $3+ depending on how you custom order it. They have been illegal in the US until this past month or so, Prestige Imports in Miami is now the only dealer in the US I believe, and even then they have to be custom ordered and might not make it into the states..

Ill just leave this here..

10404016_692685910769154_539137165435007

The fastest street-legal production car in the world has a maximum speed of 265.7 mph, while the production Veyron, which features a tuned engine, maxes out at 258 mph. The Veyron Super Sport still holds the title as the world's fastest car, with the pre-production model reaching 267.8 mph.

1. Veyron. 267.8 mph

Ill be sure to set my little informant straight. Intel.should be accurate. That Pagani tho...... sigh

• Like 1

1. Veyron. 267.8 mph

Ill leave this here.. http://jalopnik.com/the-koenigsegg-one-1-is-swedens-280-mph-carbon-fiber-h-1532088783

The Hennessey Venom GT Is The Fastest Car In The World At 270.49 MPH

The Hennessey Venom GT hit 270.49mph at the Kennedy Space Center on February 14th, thus becoming…

• Like 1

Ill leave this here.. http://jalopnik.com/the-koenigsegg-one-1-is-swedens-280-mph-carbon-fiber-h-1532088783

525]The Hennessey Venom GT hit 270.49mph at the Kennedy Space Center on February 14th, thus becoming

270.49 mph. Impressive, but I know what you're thinking. The gap between the Veyron SS and the Venom GT is just 0.63 mph. That can easily be the result of the different tracks, not to mention the weather.

Therefore, the Venom's record is not accepted by Guinness either since to qualify for an official record, you have to do a run in both directions to compensate for the wind. But according to John Hennessey, it wasn't up to them:

We wanted to run in both directions, but the NASA guys wouldn't let us. Getting into NASA isn't easy. It was a two-year process.

The morning was relatively calm, about a 3mph quarter-crosswind. If we'd run in both directions, the result would have been pretty much the same.

Fair enough, but even that wouldn't be enough. Guinness set the limit for production cars at 30 units and Hennessey only builds 29 Venom GTs, with 11 delivered already.

270.49 mph. Impressive, but I know what you're thinking. The gap between the Veyron SS and the Venom GT is just 0.63 mph. That can easily be the result of the different tracks, not to mention the weather.

Therefore, the Venom's record is not accepted by Guinness either since to qualify for an official record, you have to do a run in both directions to compensate for the wind. But according to John Hennessey, it wasn't up to them:

We wanted to run in both directions, but the NASA guys wouldn't let us. Getting into NASA isn't easy. It was a two-year process.

The morning was relatively calm, about a 3mph quarter-crosswind. If we'd run in both directions, the result would have been pretty much the same.

Fair enough, but even that wouldn't be enough. Guinness set the limit for production cars at 30 units and Hennessey only builds 29 Venom GTs, with 11 delivered already.

I just saw the venom gt stuff last min and added it in lol. I just wanted to shed some light on the koenigsegg one.

• Like 1

I just saw the venom gt stuff last min and added it in lol. I just wanted to shed some light on the koenigsegg one.

The ONE will be awesome if it responds as expected. 280 will be sweet.

Right now is EXPECTED to hit 280, but nothing official as of yet.

The Hennessey Venom GT hit 270.49mph at the Kennedy Space Center on February 14th, thus becoming…

Hot Damn!

I've seen it .

:slap:

Lights cars lights cars lights cars. Sounds like boots and pants and boots and pants. Might have to get the pig back on the ringtone.

19h004svduqsojpg.jpg

That car and nuttin but heels on. Yup.

• Like 2

Yeah exactly what they said...they called it a Blood Orange Gorgonian. Its polyps fell off after a couple weeks. I pulled out what was left and put it in my nano and it sorta has 2 polyps extended. lol I guess it likes dirty water and a nem. Below is what it looked like when I first got it. Too bad. Twas pretty. I shoulda listened to the big guy and treated it like an NPS.

In other news, I have 0 hope for my SPS. That big ORA Marshall Islands Acropora... most of the base is gone. The big Tyree Valida is white on the base. Last night I threw out my Cali Tort, Pearlberry, Red Planet (yours Zephy) ... most of the BOP is gone and I don't like the look of my JF Setosa. It's not sick...yet...but I have a bad feeling...when I look at it I sense a disturbance in the Force. I had cut a frag of it a while back, like 2 months ago, and now the frag is dumping flesh. Weird. Green Planet has full blown browning and whitening at the base, and the Pro Corals Rainbow is brown on top and no PE on the new growth at the bottom. Blue Voodoo - which is around 18 months old, is 90% gone. I see a little brown on the tips of my HUGE Forest Fire digi and Green Digi. Green Bird is mostly gone too...I should just toss that.

Oh the Warpaint Scoly in this picture is showing necrosis around the rim, I see lots of skeleton.

FML

PEALateApril2014-1_zps2d067f98.jpg

Jedibear: feed the cyclopeeze. If it's in your nano, target feeding should be easier. It needs that.

Here's my frag from 2012. Effin' hermit broke it and then it got blown about and lost. :angry:

IMG_4059.JPG

• Like 1

So my little informant says that there was no Koenigsegg in transformers 4.

And he still insists the Pagani starts at $800K. It's the One:1 that starts at $4MM

The doors on the One:1 he says are unbelievable in the way they open. And there's something special about the roof. This kid is an alien.

I never got into cars. I just need something with a decent radio to get me to and from work.

So post something about the light.

• Like 2
I can't find that color online. It was like a plumyfuschiared

Oh wait! here it is

9476673370_5201f42779_z.jpg

The Grandis. I need that

1147686_654991437885807_1999221914_o.jpg

My nephew says it's $800K. Better start fragging.

Don't do it Kat, don't get one of those. When you put them in your tank they rust!
  • Like 2

WHATS THE DAMN LIGHT?!?! I don't have ANY tank, equipment, nothing! anymore! All that means is when I get back from Hawaii and move to Dallas Ill have to start fresh :)

Let us know when you get a tank up and we'll get you some frags to go in it.

• Like 3

Oh and for the young car jedi :)

When buying a supercar, the official base price thats given is always well short of what youll actually pay, and in some cases, that price can be more than doubled through the option list.Well, we now have the price list for the Pagani Huayra, and although it isnt quite as long as the lists from certain manufacturers, there are some pretty staggeringly expensive items on it. The base price for the car itself comes in at 1,056,000 ($1,424,966.60).