Pffft. Recently added to this tank.

Red Grape

Blue Ochtodes

Red Titan

Sargassum

Tuffted Caulerpa

Flame Algae

all that in that itty bitty tank ?

Finally got a picture of Tarte. Here she is pretending to be a zoa. And I can't make out but I think she's wearing a mushroom and some algae today. She's about the size of a quarter. (note the montipora polyps in the back for size scale)

20140624_175525.jpg

• Like 4

Mine was titled "true red dragon" on DD. They also carry regular Red Dragons for cheaper. So I think ya got it backwards. Little chickadee.

jedimasterben

Ooooooh BURN!!!! (Cue gif)

This one?

oooh%2520burn.gif

:D

Fun fact, that gif is the only one in my library featuring a person's face that Google doesn't want me to tag.

• Like 5

Well alright then, you win. :rolleyes:

Did I really ? THis is like, the first reef debate I've ever won!

I would like to thank all those that supported me.. Mom, Dad, Jumpy...

Myrtle the turtle did not support you though. She needs a basking lamp. :angry:

The humidity in that room blew out the overhead fluorescents, now she has even less light. SO your'e correct, She's quiet upset with me. I might put her outside for the summer.

3 weeks. Red grape went from this

20140603_150955.jpg

To this

20140624_172922.jpg

I don't have seahorses anymore, so next time you give me a clump of this it might actually last.

HINT HINT HINT.

Kat, how's your Mandy, Sam? I remember sifting through one of your threads - can't recall which one - and he's not eating well? Have you tried those sushi eggs and Repashy paste yet?

Hi Shadow. Sam the Skinny has been put in a smaller tank to fatten him up. This will likely take several months, but I have to move him to my fuge much sooner than that because the small tank is far too small for him. He didn't care for rephashy but I can try it again while he is a captive audience.

I don't have seahorses anymore, so next time you give me a clump of this it might actually last.

HINT HINT HINT.

Argh. The grapes I gave you were over a foot tall Zeph! And after my fuge went all nasty, I had to throw away the bits I had left. Took me a year to get a fresh batch. These will likely take a while to grow enough to trim.

• Like 1
Snow_Phoenix

Hi Shadow. Sam the Skinny has been put in a smaller tank to fatten him up. This will likely take several months, but I have to move him to my fuge much sooner than that because the small tank is far too small for him. He didn't care for rephashy but I can try it again while he is a captive audience.

Sorry to hear that Kat. I wish you all the best with him - maybe try some live/then frozen bloodworms if you can entice him to eat. Skinny Mandarins are tough to fatten up as you said, but I'm confident he'll bounce back. You're a great fishkeeper, so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

Sorry to hear that Kat. I wish you all the best with him - maybe try some live/then frozen bloodworms if you can entice him to eat. Skinny Mandarins are tough to fatten up as you said, but I'm confident he'll bounce back. You're a great fishkeeper, so it shouldn't be a problem. :)

Oh he eats frozen just fine (but he gets live black worms every day). In the main tank, he was out competed for food, he's a slow poke. My other thought is that he has a parasite, I have medicated food with praziquel on hand too. Thanks for your kind words.

• Like 1