Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

14439587946_ceeea2d1ed_c.jpgAllie | 6/19/14 by ShaneOhMac, on Flickr

I wasn't kidding about spamming you until my hands are wet again!

Mine doesn't stick out her tongue unless she's smacking her lips!! So freaking adorable. You sure you aren't near Dallas? We could get the babies together for play dates.

• Like 3

Boots and Pants ringtone is gonna get replaced by Iggy. That chic is somethin' else.

Looks like this

iggy-azalea.jpg

Sounds like this

I totally thought she was a hard core rapper when I heard her on the radio, then she did a live number at the billboard awards. Blew my mind.

That video is basically the Clueless movie lol

• Like 1

Great photo! How do you like the 35 f/2 IS? It's a lens I've had my eye on for a while.

I love it. Really sharp, really fun focal length on either sensor size, and the IS is great for still shots in shitty light. I was on the fence b/w that and the Sigma art 35 1.4, but I have no regrets.

Mine doesn't stick out her tongue unless she's smacking her lips!! So freaking adorable. You sure you aren't near Dallas? We could get the babies together for play dates.

Lol. Mine has her tongue out all the time, we never gave a pacifier so I think she uses her tongue to fill that void haha. And a play date in Dallas would be called a vacation, Buffalo is def not "near" haha.

ZOMG look at those eyes and cheeks!!!! :P

Daddy's size eye's and mommy's color. She lucked out. ...and yes the chubby cheeks are from me too :)

• Like 1

I love it. Really sharp, really fun focal length on either sensor size, and the IS is great for still shots in shitty light. I was on the fence b/w that and the Sigma art 35 1.4, but I have no regrets.

Yeah, I almost picked it up the last time the refurbs were on sale, but I didn't pull the trigger. I think the next time it goes on a solid sell I won't be able to resist.
  • Like 1

Lol. Mine has her tongue out all the time, we never gave a pacifier so I think she uses her tongue to fill that void haha. And a play date in Dallas would be called a vacation, Buffalo is def not "near" haha.

We thought about no pacifier, but that lasted about 2 hours after she was born, :lol:

As for Buffalo, I'll be flying through JFK next week, so tis slightly closer! Won't have Chloe w/ me though.

• Like 2

This thread just gets bombed with cuteness doesn't it. No wonder it's popular.

BTW TS says you've got a goldmine. Pimp that baby to Gerber immediately.

In other news. I have left two voice mails for ecotech and sent two emails about the bushing and have not heard back. They are usually a very responsive company so not sure what is going on.

• Like 1

Ecotech Rep 1: Hey it's that Catwoman again. Should we answer it?

Ecotech Rep 2: The one from the forums? Nah, she's crazy. Let her leave a voice mail and the new guy can deal with her Monday.

• Like 1

As a phone jockey myself that could be or they want to give it to the person that can handle all the other question that pop up on fix it projects.