Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

And that Koenigsegg...

fastst car in the world,nuttin wrong with that.

Nanobox/T5s is a really good combo, so I'm curious as to where you'd go from there...hmmm...

:ninja:

What are you doing with your old lights? :ninja:
:ninja:
  • Like 2

I have a healed polyp that is sprouting a baby.

I will absolutely buy one... But I'm about 7500 miles from home for a few more months. Seriously will hit you up in a few months :)

• Like 2
jedimasterben

I will absolutely buy one... But I'm about 7500 miles from home for a few more months. Seriously will hit you up in a few months :)

They're really badass, and kat was really stingy with them, but I finally snatched one from her a while back :)

IMG_7520.jpg

• Like 3

They're really badass, and kat was really stingy with them, but I finally snatched one from her a while back :)

IMG_7520.jpg

They looked huge and with that color, I must have. So nice.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

They looked huge and with that color, I must have. So nice.

Let's put it this way - I already had a polyp and a half of P. grandis, and when I got this one in the mail, it was over twice the diameter when open, and that color above is every bit as vibrant under 'day' lighting, not just actinic. Actually, IMHO they are more vibrant.

• Like 2

Patience younguns

Rome wasn't built in a day

Let's put it this way - I already had a polyp and a half of P. grandis, and when I got this one in the mail, it was over twice the diameter when open, and that color above is every bit as vibrant under 'day' lighting, not just actinic. Actually, IMHO they are more vibrant.

The starter frag I got was given to me on the down low. I'm not supposed to have it. :ninja:

• Like 1

DANG THIS MOVIE HAS HOT HOT HOT CARS

Pagani Hyaura, Lambo Aventador, what else?!

And yea the brother in Tyrant is pure evil... pretty extreme for a pilot! loved it!

WHATS THE DAMN LIGHT?!?! I don't have ANY tank, equipment, nothing! anymore! All that means is when I get back from Hawaii and move to Dallas Ill have to start fresh :)

• Like 2
jedimasterben

The starter frag I got was given to me on the down low. I'm not supposed to have it. :ninja:

What are you talking about? Some sort of paly or something? I don't know what you're talking about.

Nano sapiens

Patience younguns

Thanks for calling me a 'youngun' :wub:

What are you talking about? Some sort of paly or something? I don't know what you're talking about.

Seems like massive confusion going on in here :unsure:

• Like 2

I can't find that color online. It was like a plumyfuschiared

Oh wait! here it is

9476673370_5201f42779_z.jpg

The Grandis.

I need that

1147686_654991437885807_1999221914_o.jpg

My nephew says it's $800K. Better start fragging.

• Like 1