Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimasterben

Alk is high. I'm sure Benny is going to slap me down but yesterday I did an application of peroxide and baking soda mixed with glycerin. Could that have raised the alk?

Depends on the dose. One half teaspoon of unbaked baking soda would increase the alkalinity in your tank (50g total volume) by ~18ppm.

Ordered my magnetic rotor from ecotech yesterday. Free shipping and it is out for delivery already today. What are they, Amazon?

Wth... I got one a few months back and it wasn't no free shipping!

Ya? Teardrop arrived?

The teardrop arrived Tuesday and looks pretty good. But that's not the surprise. When I get the correct picture I will show you. It will make you smile.

Zeph where is this picture you keep promising me?

Wth... I got one a few months back and it wasn't no free shipping!

I just ordered an axle last week and when I was installing it the rotor lost a bushing. I tried to get a response for a week before finally managing to speak to someone. They might have made up to me for the week of aggravation.

• Like 1

I just ordered an axle last week and when I was installing it the rotor lost a bushing. I tried to get a response for a week before finally managing to speak to someone. They might have made up to me for the week of aggravation.

ohhh I was about to say.. :( I have bewbs too! Free shipping pls! :D

• Like 1

Hopefully I will get the shot today. You have been asking for this for quite some time.

Hey Zeph, PEA just posted a picture of red dragon. Looks like mine.

Yea and they just sent me a batch of zoanthids that look nothing like what I ordered. They also sent joe an NPS gorgonian that Mac said was photosynthetic.

Now for the good news!! Myrtly is forever gratefull for your persistence. :) She is BASKING awayyy!!!

post-73763-0-86202300-1403889593_thumb.jpg

Awww look at that.

And did Joe get the bright orange gorg? Yeah that is an NPS. It loves bbs and cyclopeez.

Yes he did. And they specifically told him it was NOT NPS. In fact they went as far as to say " we don't sell NPS gorgonians". Its dead already.

Crappy clam pic.

post-73763-0-26660900-1403890538_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Man, some of the things I hear about PAE make me hesitant to order from them.... I want their pieces of the reef to redo my scape and get coral, but dang...

• Like 1

Man, some of the things I hear about PAE make me hesitant to order from them.... I want their pieces of the reef to redo my scape and get coral, but dang...

Pea just has to get a little more organized. They have actually sent me the wrong clam on more than one occasion. They blamed it on the "technicians".