ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

It was actually only $100.. but she's was a looker! Could have easily sold for double IMO. These photos are surely copyrighted..

47466_254863274635718_2129477484_n.jpg

Here was the other thing I ordered. The favia might actually make it. Maybe..

534584_254862167969162_975652103_n.jpg

Problem is I doubt with these guys I can just get a refund and move on, it'll likely be store credit. Next time I'm going to call (oh wait i did call and they dont answer), email them and request overnight shipping.

Ouch Zeph, $1500.. at least they stand behind their DOA with a refund but still doesn't make up for lack of responsibility and loss of life. It's not like NY hasn't been plastered all over the news about the hurricane and all the really cold weather. I barely watch the news as it is and I know it's cold up there. I've shipped a box from Florida to Michigan in January subzero temps overnight early AM. Heat pack was still warm and water at 72 deg. I thought it was either you or albert thiel who said their quality had declined over the past year?

As of now, it's still riding around on the truck... :angry:

REALLLY Nice!!! They really could/should be just fine. Im a pathetic optomist but 2 days isnt that bad and you said the temp was ok so we'll keep our fingers crossed. I love live aquaria for many reasons, but once in a blue they really drop the ball. I have received orders that were insulting, and I have also been blown away, but I will never stop ordering.

jedimasterben
inorite. Everybody loves my clams. :huh::lol:

pics or it didn't happen.

:haha:

Edited by jedimasterben

Clam was dead this morning. Poor feller.. I think they'll end up sending me the other one, but I didn't think it was as nice.. eh.. such is life. I didn't even think to look at the favia this morning.. hrm..

Edited by MikeTR
Clam was dead this morning. Poor feller.. I think they'll end up sending me the other one, but I didn't think it was as nice.. eh.. such is life. I didn't even think to look at the favia this morning.. hrm..

I'm sorry to hear that.

In all honesty, I would not get that other clam they have to offer. It looks less than perfect to me. Those are easy $180 clams and they are selling them on the cheap for a reason. Sorry for the loss but if it was me I would get store credit or refund,

jedimaster1138

Seeing clams die makes me sad. I've lost 2 now. Le sigh.

:P go for the cliffnotes on the index. but when you catch up it gets cwaaazeee in here fast. Mostly when I yell at Zeph.

Cliff notes, smiiffnotes. I read the whole thing. /flex

Hey Zeph, if I go ahead with my upgrade, we might have to split a 1500$ LiveAquaria order, given our proximity ;-p

figured you would enjoy this video I snagged on a trip to pacific east a few years ago. I will look for it again and upload it again. Didn't realize it had an issue uploading the first time.

I apologize for the video quality.

92a2bdc0.jpg

d496ac88.jpg

Edited by steely185

The big green and black one was my baby that I lost in my crash. It was worth the $300 though.

The clams would squirt you as you walked by the tubs from the change in light scaring them.

Edited by steely185
jedimaster1138
amazing, even the other Jedi says Le Sigh. :huh:

Am I seeing you at the swap?

Yup, I'll be there with my buddy Kenny, same guy I dragged along last time. Heh I'm hoping to make it in time for Dr. Sanjay's presentation.

Going to donate a few things, I think, to the Sandy Wiped Out My Reef Fund and sell some others to those who didn't get demolished. (sadly, literally)

I'll probably get sucked into a clam if Dr. Mac is there and blows my mind. heh

Holy cow! look at all those Tiger Maximas. Oh and the purple and green omgomgomg

and that lavender?! omgomgomg

Zeph is going to soil himself

I get frustrated when I see pictures like that because i want them ALL.

I feel like im in the twilight zone without my phone. It completely froze mid text with you during my workout. Im always texting with kat during my workouts. ITs my excuse for sitting down. Guess Ill go Iphone after all.

Hey when is Bklyn MACNA?

Yup, I'll be there with my buddy Kenny, same guy I dragged along last time. Heh I'm hoping to make it in time for Dr. Sanjay's presentation.

Going to donate a few things, I think, to the Sandy Wiped Out My Reef Fund and sell some others to those who didn't get demolished. (sadly, literally)

I'll probably get sucked into a clam if Dr. Mac is there and blows my mind. heh

He better be !!

Seeing clams die makes me sad. I've lost 2 now. Le sigh.

Cliff notes, smiiffnotes. I read the whole thing. /flex

Hey Zeph, if I go ahead with my upgrade, we might have to split a 1500$ LiveAquaria order, given our proximity ;-p

I knew I liked you. IM always down for an LA order. And I do mean ALWAYS.

Edited by ZephNYC

this is a bit early but I am hosting a hurricane recovery event at manhattan reefs after the swap. We are working out the details but donations etc will be part of the event if we can work out how it will happen without compromising the stores sales. They will have $5/$10$15 raceways, etc. still hashing it out. Kats club 25% discount will still apply.

The big green and black one was my baby that I lost in my crash. It was worth the $300 though.

that is a gorgeous piece.

The clams would squirt you as you walked by the tubs from the change in light scaring them.

I'm surprised Zeph didn't respond to this, this is like his favorite kind of situation. :huh:

that is a gorgeous piece.

I'm surprised Zeph didn't respond to this, this is like his favorite kind of situation. :huh:

Yes, I saw...and it almost made me purchase that NINE INCH Squamosa LA has tonight.

Yes, I saw...and it almost made me purchase that NINE INCH Squamosa LA has tonight.

Didn't you get your really big clam off LA? How did they ship that?