inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

First attempt at an underwater video!

(it's crappy, I'm warning ya)

fine. take me to dinner.

Clams look good. I like your blue ochiwhatever theyre called Macro.

Im ALWAYs up for dinner.

Clams look good. I like your blue ochiwhatever theyre called Macro.

Im ALWAYs up for dinner.

The black clam is digging again. But she doesn't like any of the rocks out her on. I'll find a frag disc and put it under inside the sand maybe that works.

So it took 2 days to get to you? I would have done the same thing. Just put it in the display right away.

Yep took 2 days. Sat at the original drop off point for 1 day due to leakage, original box was bagged and it was reboxed inside another.

I'm the king of crap.......... Yep, first underwater vid was a little "crappy" but still very cool!!! I hope you try again soon!!!

Where ya goin for din?

No pink birdsnest were harmed during the making of this video i hope ;)... it is crappy but the corals look great!

:lol: I sold my first frag of it today.

I let the camera just float at the surface, got some bubbles in the lens but next time I'll watch for it. It didn't focus on the corals at the surface, but lower levels were in focus. Natural colors for corals aren't very exciting are they.

I'm the king of crap.......... Yep, first underwater vid was a little "crappy" but still very cool!!! I hope you try again soon!!!

Where ya goin for din?

Hopefully the Russian tea room. -_-

Man this thread really IS a party. I just read like...30 pages of it (yeah I was bored at work).

Note to self, don't get behind on Kat's Thread.

:P go for the cliffnotes on the index. but when you catch up it gets cwaaazeee in here fast. Mostly when I yell at Zeph.

jedimasterben
First attempt at an underwater video!

(it's crappy, I'm warning ya)

A much better underwater video than I can take! ;)

And your frogspawn is big! I want it!

And when do you want these porcelain crabs? They both decided to move in to the BTA today and have nearly killed it already, it can only handle one at a time. My mantis finished molting, so I don't wanna throw them in the sump again.

:P go for the cliffnotes on the index. but when you catch up it gets cwaaazeee in here fast. Mostly when I yell at Zeph.

Zeph <---punching bag.

Sorry I missed your call im out in the snow and freezing my you know whats off. :eek:

oh no! your brain froze? tsk tsk. single malt? espresso? thwack?

LA has a black and gold crocea for $250. ITs never to cold to be checking out CLAMS. Im in Astoria on my way home now.

LA has a black and gold crocea for $250. ITs never to cold to be checking out CLAMS. Im in Astoria on my way home now.

BEHAVE YOURSELF

Actually the ultra gold is better. and its 229. The pink maxima is calling to me even now.....

they also have a blue spot squamosa.

And a blue squammy for $380. Who's your mommy now?

BEHAVE YOURSELF

Actually the ultra gold is better. and its 229. The pink maxima is calling to me even now.....

they also have a blue spot squamosa.

And a blue squammy for $380. Who's your mommy now?

I found a sexy Italian kindergarten teacher !

I finally know what it would be like to swim in your tank Kat. With a flooded mask that is :)

Good job, like the clams, there so baby-like and cute :wub:

Edited by NanoTopia

Let's not discuss how much you paid for that.

:lol:

I finally know what it would be like to swim in your tank Kat. With a flooded mask that is :)

Good job, like the clams, there so tinny and cute :wub:

Awww. I should add some background bubble noise you little fishy you.

:)

The video was sweet! Make more!!!! I want a Macro tank fish-eye view.

sick acropora colony, sick pink goniopora colony

I really hope you got a discount on those unhealthy corals, haha jk. That list makes me drool I wish I had frags of those. My local LFS charge an arm and a leg for anything SPS.

Very Nice!!!

Here was the other thing I ordered. The favia might actually make it. Maybe..

A guy at my LFS was talking about that exact Favia today, its a looker!

Edited by dormreefer
Let's not discuss how much you paid for that.

:lol:

:haha:

That favia......

omgomgomg I know right! The pink isn't as vivid as it is in the photo. I've wanted one for sooo long. Super glad it survived 2 days in a bag.

Edited by MikeTR
omgomgomg I know right! The pink isn't as vivid as it is in the photo. I've wanted one for sooo long. Super glad it survived 2 days in a bag.

Mike if you don't mind me asking how much was it? And despite the leaky package would you order from RR again?

Nice clam! Those sexy shrimp are awesome too. Glad to see your tank is still well in the wake of sandy.

Thank you!

I know right! The pink isn't as vivid as it is in the photo. I've wanted one for sooo long. Super glad it survived 2 days in a bag.

Prism favias are my fav.

Favia was $79 and clam was $100 and I got 10% off. I think I would order from them again. I've let them know the situation and they emailed me and said if the clam doesn't make it they've got another one for me that's bigger. Clam is as big as my hand and the scutes are sharp so it sliced the bag a bit. I'd say for all the rest of the stuff it's probably just fine. They did use fedex home delivery which according to their website is 1 day delivery to my zip code (by 6pm).. but came around 2:30pm. I think the weather being in the 70s played a large role in the survival.

After I had placed the order they sent me a confirmation email with a 20% off code and said I had about 30 minutes to add more to the box. I happened to be at work and missed that email but was still a nice gesture. Communication has been good and reassuring all along.

The video was sweet! Make more!!!! I want a Macro tank fish-eye view.

I took one of the fuge and the tank in actinics. The Fuge is shallow so the focus is totally off. And the point and shoot doesn't capture actinics too well, its mostly super white/bright corals in a blue tank.

I took one of the fuge and the tank in actinics. The Fuge is shallow so the focus is totally off. And the point and shoot doesn't capture actinics too well, its mostly super white/bright corals in a blue tank.

Then I think you need a new camera :lol: Coming from someone with just an iPhone -_-