inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Noisy MP10? Ball bearing issue? Or it could be mis aligned, the wet side not quite flush with the dry side. You can also try a different setting.

I'm honestly note sure either I'm a complete MP10 noob or its faulty. I've been messing with it for hours since I got it out of the box and can't quiet it down at all. Without the wetside its silent so it's not the bearings,not sure what it is need to call Ecotech but wasn't sure if they are open on the weekends.

Edited by dormreefer
jedimasterben
She got leeeegz. She knows how to use 'em... :lol:

:wub: One of my favorite ZZ Top songs! That, and Sharp Dressed Man. :lol:

I'm honestly note sure either I'm a complete MP10 noob or its faulty. I've been messing with it for hours since I got it out of the box and can't quiet it down at all. Without the wetside its silent so it's not the bearings,not sure what it is need to call Ecotech but wasn't sure if they are open on the weekends.

If it's silent without the wet side, it is not the bearings. Trust me, blown bearings will ruin your life :lol:

The wet side is either misaligned like Kat said, or the propeller shaft is bent. Take it apart and check it out, take some pics and we'll get it settled for ya. :)

:wub: One of my favorite ZZ Top songs! That, and Sharp Dressed Man. :lol:

If it's silent without the wet side, it is not the bearings. Trust me, blown bearings will ruin your life :lol:

The wet side is either misaligned like Kat said, or the propeller shaft is bent. Take it apart and check it out, take some pics and we'll get it settled for ya. :)

Well my room suddenly got quite so I was about to cheer and then I noticed the lack off flow. Looked at the driver flashing green/red lights :o

jedimasterben
Well my room suddenly got quite so I was about to cheer and then I noticed the lack off flow. Looked at the driver flashing green/red lights :o

Not good, means something is stalled. I'd definitely take the wet side apart and check everything. Did you buy it used? Do you have any pure silicone grease to lubricate the moving parts with? You'll also need to reset the pump when you put it back together to clear the stall code. Hold 'Mode & Set' until it flashes, then hold 'Mode' until it flashes different colors, then hold 'Mode & Option' until it flashes again and 'breathes' a color, then it will reset. Then unplug it from the wall, then plug it back in and it will have cleared the error.

Not good, means something is stalled. I'd definitely take the wet side apart and check everything. Did you buy it used? Do you have any pure silicone grease to lubricate the moving parts with? You'll also need to reset the pump when you put it back together to clear the stall code. Hold 'Mode & Set' until it flashes, then hold 'Mode' until it flashes different colors, then hold 'Mode & Option' until it flashes again and 'breathes' a color, then it will reset. Then unplug it from the wall, then plug it back in and it will have cleared the error.

No luck clearing the code, constant red/green no other response. I read through the Ecotech support site and it's been a reoccuring issue with MP10's recently it seems. I will call them when they open tomorrow at 9a.m...Pretty annoyed but not worth stressing over, 2 exams to focus on this week -_-

No luck clearing the code, constant red/green no other response. I read through the Ecotech support site and it's been a reoccuring issue with MP10's recently it seems. I will call them when they open tomorrow at 9a.m...Pretty annoyed but not worth stressing over, 2 exams to focus on this week -_-

Exact thing that happened to me! Don't worry. Ecotech will take care of ya.

Those clams are looking sweeter with every picture!!!

Exact thing that happened to me! Don't worry. Ecotech will take care of ya.

Glad to hear that! I just want some flow I like already :tears: lol

That's Zephs clam that I am considering napping. He needs to pay ransom to get it back. Yup. That's the plan.

Aw man. When my clam gets nice and big I'm going to force him to trade it for one of those tiny clam gems that he always seems to have a new one of.

That's Zephs clam that I am considering napping. He needs to pay ransom to get it back. Yup. That's the plan.

ITS MY CLAM AND IF ANYBODY GIVES US ANY CRAP, jUMPY, HERSHEY AND MYRTLE WILL MESS YOU UP. GET IT ? GOT IT ?

GOOD.

Big Bertha will have to sit this one out im afraid she will damage her mantle in the rumble.

Edited by ZephNYC

My first two scouts are on the way to stake out the battle field. They are well trained. We saw Taken2 last night. They are packing night vision goggles and sodium pentothol ( truth syrum).

bunniesx.jpg

Edited by ZephNYC
:wub::bowdown:

Are you SURE it's green. Things look all kinds of colors in your tank and then look utterly different in mine.

Looks green to me.

pocillaporas.jpg

pocillaporas2.jpg

Edited by ZephNYC
Looks green to me.

pocillaporas.jpg

pocillaporas2.jpg

Holy ####, I want it!

no wait! that's not green! thats got a pink base with green polyps.

this is green

CIMG0740.JPG

ITS MY CLAM AND IF ANYBODY GIVES US ANY CRAP, jUMPY, HERSHEY AND MYRTLE WILL MESS YOU UP. GET IT ? GOT IT ?

GOOD.

Big Bertha will have to sit this one out im afraid she will damage her mantle in the rumble.

Your black baby maxima has been napped. Ransom calls have started, pay up or else she goes on the raw bar.

Your black baby maxima has been napped. Ransom calls have started, pay up or else she goes on the raw bar.

My troops are on the way. I have called in for reinforcements. They are well trained at hostage negotiation. But be aware, if the primary target is not aquired they are under orders to implode the entire facility.

adios muchacha !

Edited by ZephNYC
jedimasterben
Here are the pink elephants you wanted to see on the front left. Yea yea yea...i have cyano...hush.

pinknw.jpg

damnit zeph, go to your own thread and answer my damn questions.

Hostage negotiation is not possible. The nappers want their demands met.

We all have cyano, ya me too, not on the substrate but it appears on frag plugs.

This look like green elephants. :huh:

Its prolly my light. I think the skirts are pink

damnit zeph, go to your own thread and answer my damn questions.

I have a thread ? Oh yea, i forgot. Checking now MasterBenSir.

I think Zeph is about to launch a drone strike.

parrot-ar-drone-quadricopter.jpg

DAMM straight ! One of my girls has been napped!!! Forget the hurricane, Im about to take the whole city down.

Edited by ZephNYC
jedimasterben
...We all have cyano...

I've never had cyano. Even when I was a total noob and did nothing correctly, none at all. I've only seen cyano in person once, and that was in a seahorse tank.

I've never had cyano. Even when I was a total noob and did nothing correctly, none at all. I've only seen cyano in person once, and that was in a seahorse tank.

I barely have any at all anymore, just on the egg crate really. Maybe the flow is not getting into the crevices...im not concerned.