Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Poor Schmoopy. :tears:

lol schmoopy. best name for a betta ever, besides Moe.

Thanks. Yeah he was very sweet.

Always sad to loose a pet. RIP...

Thanks. :(

Sorry to read it Kat

Thank you

Sorry Kat :( At least he lived his full lifespan

Yeah. He was aging, color loss, swimming very stiffly. He still ate till yesterday, I even gave him some live brine shrimp which he got excited about.

He even had a hammock to rest in

34773_443669035700_576975700_6651095_1865498_n.jpg

I got him as a pet for Bogi the cat, I used to travel a lot leaving him home alone so I got him Schmoopy to keep company

2010-04-26%2013.04.22.jpg

Edited by metrokat
1st a picture of the victim.

2nd a picture of the...............let me just say it, THE ACCUSED !

Bogi did not eat Schmoopy! :angry:

Oh no, sorry to hear of poor schmoops. Are you going to get another one?

Thanks. Id like to, my niece and nephew want one also but my brother went on his knees and said in a tortured voice: no, no more fishtanks please! :rolleyes: so the pico he was in is now cleaned out and staring at me......

R.I.P schmoopy. He had a good run.

Thank you Zeph, I guess he did.

albertthiel
It was a joke Albert. There is no coral called an enchita. :huh:

Yes you meant echinata but the seller had it listed with the wrong name :=)

Edited by albertthiel

Kat, I thought you liked mr coral?

This. and fajitas. I'm not a big fan of enchiladas.

I had taco bell, homemade tacos, and fajitas all within 24 hours of each other then finished off the night at the bar. Still don't feel good. :(

Kat, I thought you liked mr coral?

I had taco bell, homemade tacos, and fajitas all within 24 hours of each other then finished off the night at the bar. Still don't feel good. :(

I've spent over $250 with Mr Coral. OF all my purchases, only about 5 to 7 corals have survived.

I can't figure out why his corals die and I am able to bring back others from the brink of death fairly easily.

jedimasterben

One reason why I don't eat at Taco Bell or drink. Drinking may kill me, too, I consider that a more important reason lol.

Does anybody use Purigen, Phosguard, and Sea Gell all together in their tanks?

Purigen = removes organics and nitrogenous waste

Phosguard = removes phosphate and silica

SeaGel = a mixed bottle of 1/2 Phosguard and 1/2 MatrixCarbon, removes phostphate and silica and wastes, also some metals

I wouldn't.

Purigen = removes organics and nitrogenous waste

Phosguard = removes phosphate and silica

SeaGel = a mixed bottle of 1/2 Phosguard and 1/2 MatrixCarbon, removes phostphate and silica and wastes, also some metals

I wouldn't.

When I exhaust my rowaphos I'm going for the phosguard

jedimasterben
When I exhaust my rowaphos I'm going for the phosguard

If doing PhosGuard, I'd go for Seagel and just remove any carbon/purigen you have already. I use Purigen, but I can't see what it is doing that MatrixCarbon isn't doing, other than not needing to be replaced (just regenerated).

If doing PhosGuard, I'd go for Seagel and just remove any carbon/purigen you have already. I use Purigen, but I can't see what it is doing that MatrixCarbon isn't doing, other than not needing to be replaced (just regenerated).

I'm going to use phosguard in a reactor. Unless you have another media I can use for the reactor?

jedimasterben
I'm going to use phosguard in a reactor. Unless you have another media I can use for the reactor?

I've never understood reactors like that. I just toss my stuff in my sump and it gets plenty of flow through it. omgomgomg

Sweet new gear!

Sorry about the Betta, they are great fish. Here is my ole guy that died not long ago too.

145.jpg

Edited by MGDMIRAGE
Google translate comes to save the day?

im lost with it. Im going to need help from someone that has one.. I will start a thread soon.