Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

OMG you're a genius! I'm going to give you a starter frag of my super green GSP, can you grow me a mat?

with one hand tied behind my back. I want to grow some too for my project.

with one hand tied behind my back. I want to grow some too for my project.

your project needs vermiteid snails.

so what would you grow the mat on? it can't be rocks, i need a flat or somewhat flat mat. maybe a tile?

your project needs vermiteid snails.

so what would you grow the mat on? it can't be rocks, i need a flat or somewhat flat mat. maybe a tile?

we can grow it out in the 125 seahorsee tank on eggcrate

it wont grow on eggcrate, ceramic tile. okay we will figure it out i guess.

ok...and awayyyyyy we gooooooo!!!

ready??

Of course it will grow on eggcrate!!! It doesn't grown down into the nooks and crannies like you may think, it just grows outward.

edit..agreed ceramic tile would be better though.

Edited by ZephNYC
So soon Zeph this is what it is going to look like

Soon ?

marriage is an antiquated ritual. I prefer to simply give her the house now and prevent all that aggravation.

Sickee Poo Fishie Update: The tumor or whatever it was has gone, there is an indentation where it used to be, almost like a gash. Fish is doing just fine. :)

Yay!!

Pithurs!

Looks gorgeousemoticon_smileyhearteyes.bmp, Kat! I love the "shimmer" effect, too. In fact, I'm thinking of retrofitting with LEDs for my upcoming 1 year tank-i-versay. Both StevieT and RapidLED have BC kits, both with solderless options. Just gotta choose. Given my tank has a pinky-purple basic color theme, would you recommend neutral or warm whites?

Kat! I love the "shimmer" effect, too. In fact, I'm thinking of retrofitting with LEDs for my upcoming 1 year tank-i-versay. Both StevieT and RapidLED have BC kits, both with solderless options. Just gotta choose. Given my tank has a pinky-purple basic color theme, would you recommend neutral or warm whites?

I'm with Jedi, Neutral white. Will looks awesome!

marriage is an antiquated ritual. I prefer to simply give her the house now and prevent all that aggravation.

We're on the same page. I'll take your basement so I can keep Alto happy with the Batfish. Kthx.

Nope. She's marrying alto. I'm performing the ceremony. It's gonna be awesome.

Yuhhuh. On a pontoon!

We're on the same page. I'll take your basement so I can keep Alto happy with the Batfish. Kthx.

But if I did, it would look a little more like this!!

1259312014mafiaweddings.jpg

52817001.png

altolamprologus

Yay! :D Can we convert the basement into a giant tank and fill it with batfish?

If we did ever get married I found the perfect cake for us

cakeza.jpg

I LOVE that cake! I need to remember that for if someone ever convinces me marriage is a good thing.

albertthiel

I LOVE that cake! I need to remember that for if someone ever convinces me marriage is a good thing.

Yes that would be SOME cake indeed :)

ok, I figured it out. Kat and Alto get married, and I get you guys an apartment in my building. We could get rich propagating corals in my basement and the sick tanks we would have.

altolamprologus
ok, I figured it out. Kat and Alto get married, and I get you guys an apartment in my building. We could get rich propagating corals in my basement and the sick tanks we would have.

And don't forget we'll breed fish too. We should just have an entire apartment dedicated to propagating coral and breeding fish. Sound good? Hypothetically speaking, if Kat and I get divorced (never gonna happen, but go with it) who gets the fish and corals and clams?