Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

jedimasterben

Your skimmer is on its way, dahhhling. I cleaned it as best I could, soaking in bleach solution, then dechlorinating it, then soaking in a vinegar solution and rinsing and scrubbing! I left some of the pink growth in the collection cup, though I don't know if it will survive the trip. I should have taken a culture of it and figured out what it really was! -_-

Your skimmer is on its way, dahhhling. I cleaned it as best I could, soaking in bleach solution, then dechlorinating it, then soaking in a vinegar solution and rinsing and scrubbing! I left some of the pink growth in the collection cup, though I don't know if it will survive the trip. I should have taken a culture of it and figured out what it really was! -_-

cooties. great. :lol:

Thanks a bunch, will let you know when it's here.

Albert gets worried when we bite each other? No wait, I usually bite, you cower in fear. muhahahahah.

:lol: No way! That is not Zeph.

Whenever I catfight, I get a Pm from Albert asking if everything is ok? I figured I would give him the heads up this time.

I would wear those for Halloween with me knickers and a beanie with a little propeller on top :haha:

albertthiel
Albert gets worried when we bite each other? No wait, I usually bite, you cower in fear. muhahahahah.

:lol: No way! That is not Zeph.

I was going to put this instead ...

zeph.png

but he did not seem to like that .... :-(

Albert

Whenever I catfight, I get a Pm from Albert asking if everything is ok? I figured I would give him the heads up this time.

I would wear those for Halloween with me knickers and a beanie with a little propeller on top :haha:

I'll only believe that Zeph if you post a picture showing me that outfit :)

Albert

He IS telling the truth Kat ... .... I do actually send him a PM when I see strange messages of catzephfighting

Albert

:huh:

He IS telling the truth Kat ... .... I do actually send him a PM when I see strange messages of catzephfighting

Oh don't worry about Zeph and me Albert, when he annoys me I'm just going to march over to his basement with some pocket change.

Kat, are you prepared for the storm? I'm hoping I don't lose power :/

It was rather bad a while back! It seems to have become a bit better. If I lose power I'm going to use my servers batter backup and power my tank.

Oh don't worry about Zeph and me Albert, when he annoys me I'm just going to march over to his basement with some pocket change.

It was rather bad a while back! It seems to have become a bit better. If I lose power I'm going to use my servers batter backup and power my tank.

Throwing pennies into his tanks :D

That's good. I'm in Quogue right now and it's just starting to rain with some pretty decent thunder and lightning.

Tough day in the old fish room.

tempumg.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadcat.jpg

Tough day in the old fish room.

tempumg.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deadcat.jpg

You notice how many times you say "old" about yourself?

getoverit.gif

Also, I've trained a WWF bunny rabbit in your place, I'd say I'm watching you. Be very careful.

albertthiel

Yes the ones with copper, right ?

Zeph, steal me some of her birdsnest. Even if it is all browned out :P

I'll take geowge too. Ill rename him Roland.

Sure think pat...best we save it cuz everyone knows cat cant keep sps.

hardyyyyyyyy har harrrrrrrrr :lol:

jedimasterben
Sure think pat...best we save it cuz everyone knows cat cant keep sps.

hardyyyyyyyy har harrrrrrrrr :lol:

Only until she gets my cooties skimmer. ;)

Only until she gets my cooties ;)

ever since I read that post about picturing your muppet saying whatever you type, it's all I can do. This worked perfectly.

albertthiel
oh please, Pat means this beauty

IMG_4756.JPG

And my Kalk is here (Thank you Piggy!)

Kalk with a piece of "Lime" tastes real good KAT

Albert

oh please, Pat means this beauty

IMG_4756.JPG

And my Kalk is here (Thank you Piggy!)

I GUESS I'll pay shipping if I have to:(. Just send the whole colony down to me.