Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

:mellow: #### just got surrius in hurr.

I need puppy pictures. :flower:

Of course you will, who else is gonna grow your frags for you batgirl?

Those frags are too awesome. I might have to give them all back to you. What light did you have them under? I mean I know a MH, but what intensity?

What a great mix of different corals! :) Tried to follow the build progression but this has got to be one of the longest threads I've seen. lol

What a great mix of different corals! :) Tried to follow the build progression but this has got to be one of the longest threads I've seen. lol

People party on here all the time, then I whip out my stick and they behave for a page or two.

Where did you leave off reading? I could give you the cliff notes version of the progression, with links. :)

I lost Bandit the acro crab. He went to a reefer I sold a chunky frag to.

The reefer is happy.

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

People party on here all the time, then I whip out my stick and they behave for a page or two.

Where did you leave off reading? I could give you the cliff notes version of the progression, with links. :)

I lost Bandit the acro crab. He went to a reefer I sold a chunky frag to.

The reefer is happy.

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Just realized you had a thread index first page. :P That helps.

Those frags are too awesome. I might have to give them all back to you. What light did you have them under? I mean I know a MH, but what intensity?

That tank has 3 X 250 W. 14K halides. The 14K's add just the amount of actinic light I like.

BAD GIRL BUNNY UPDATE!!!

dsc0477er.jpg

Hi Scooby! I was gonna txt you. How goes the sale?

I've been lazy about it and haven't posted it anywhere locally, but may be visiting our friend here!

When are you coming to town next?

hahaha so true

That tank has 3 X 250 W. 14K halides. The 14K's add just the amount of actinic light I like.

BAD GIRL BUNNY UPDATE!!!

dsc0477er.jpg

oh no what did she do now?

When are you coming to town next?

hahaha so true

2nd week August.

oh no what did she do now?

Same thing she does every night. She picks the certain seeds and stuff she likes from her food, and then flings the dish in the air with all the rest she doesnt like. And if I dont pick that up fast enough Hershey will eat it and get the runs. :angry:

Same thing she does every night. She picks the certain seeds and stuff she likes from her food, and then flings the dish in the air with all the rest she doesnt like. And if I dont pick that up fast enough Hershey will eat it and get the runs. :angry:

Feed her a banana already, potassium helps with PMS.

:o two angry faces!

Go check my facebook photos, there's an album called "puppy randoms". Should give you a puppy pic fix. In the meantime, I'm in bed. Zzzz

altolamprologus

Aww I love when bunnies get attitudes! My bunny doesn't like his healthy pellets so he throws his dish out of his cage everyday after eating the stuff he likes. He broke his ceramic dish so we bought him a plastic one and he hates it :lol:

albertthiel
It is also illegal in my tank :angry:

haha

Proof it is evil and invasive. But then again, California does have weird laws.

Yes indeed, when it comes to strange and very strong laws I think CA beats most of all other States. But then I guess as hobbyists we do not really go and check what all the laws are in our own State and may sometimes end up with what may be illegal ...

Of course if we don't know, are we responsible for it ? Not sure really.

Aww I love when bunnies get attitudes! My bunny doesn't like his healthy pellets so he throws his dish out of his cage everyday after eating the stuff he likes. He broke his ceramic dish so we bought him a plastic one and he hates it :lol:

Hey Alto, I wish you would post pics of the clam tank as it progresses on my clam thread. Forget that its a PM thread, Im converting it to EVERYTHING CLAMS thread, but will still focus on PM. 30 clams in a closed system is going to require ALOT of fish, and if it were my tank, phyto daily. Im wondering where youre getting 30 Croceas from?

Hey Alto, I wish you would post pics of the clam tank as it progresses on my clam thread. Forget that its a PM thread, Im converting it to EVERYTHING CLAMS thread, but will still focus on PM. 30 clams in a closed system is going to require ALOT of fish, and if it were my tank, phyto daily. Im wondering where youre getting 30 Croceas from?

It's a sticky Zeph, it should stay on topic.

jedimasterben

+1, just make a new clam general discussion thread.

And alto's clams are for the store she works at, I'd assume, not for her to try and keep long term.

Although, I don't think I'd put it past her ;)

+1, just make a new clam general discussion thread.

And alto's clams are for the store she works at, I'd assume, not for her to try and keep long term.

Although, I don't think I'd put it past her ;)

All right, I will play by the rules. I am sure Alto will do her best to keep them long term.

All right, I will play by the rules. I am sure Alto will do her best to keep them long term.

I was just thinking that when I start my 125 clam display I can put it on my pm thread cuz its a system designed with pm in mind....right?

albertthiel
I was just thinking that when I start my 125 clam display I can put it on my pm thread cuz its a system designed with pm in mind....right?

Decisions Decisions Decisions Decisions