Pod Your Reef

Weetie's 4 Gallons of Simplicity

Weetabix7

That's good to hear.

Hey, I know you got Gorgs from Sealife too, which ones did the best for you?

The description said they like high flow, do you know if they mind being in direct flow?

My Yellow one is directly beneath the overflow from my Refugium and I can def see it moving in the current.

they do like flow! but just enough that they aren't being whipped around. I got the purple whip from them :)

it has def grown quit a bit and is in my 20H

pretty cool tank might have to send you a pm down the road about the blue scroll aglea

Thanks!

I have a few extra bits right now since I just pruned everything back yesterday.

Super quick down 'n dirty pic:

IMG_5991.jpg

I'm charging the camera batteries and will work on getting better shots.

I did get some Shrimp shots I'll post here in a minute.

Dat's alotta purdy packed in 4g Weets. B)

Aw thanks Bud. :blush:

Did you see the new FTS I updated in the first post?

I'm still messing around with them and trying to find the best FTS to post in the Contest thread.

Have some other good pics to post in a bit as well.

Aw thanks Bud. :blush:

Did you see the new FTS I updated in the first post?

I'm still messing around with them and trying to find the best FTS to post in the Contest thread.

Have some other good pics to post in a bit as well.

Well, now I did! :P

Very pretty. Did the red ball just fall off it's plug?? :huh:

Well, now I did! :P

Very pretty. Did the red ball just fall off it's plug?? :huh:

Yeah, I was just getting ready to take my first pic when the kids bumped me, the box I was balancing the camera on bumped the tank and the Red Ball Sponge fell off.

It's a pity, I looked really cool sticking out from the side on it's magnetic plug, but I used up the last of my Superglue.

Oh well.

I wanted to post a lot more pics, but I'm getting mega-tired.

Stayed up really late last night working on the tank, got up early to get kids ready for bed, etc, etc.

Mebbe I'll have more good shots tomorrow.

Glad everyone enjoyed what I did have. :happy:

Looks fantastic Weetie!! I love the shrimp..I wonder if Pedersons shrimp get along with sexies :huh:

I was concerned about that as well, worried that my Sexy Shrimp would bully the Pedersons.

So far they don't seem to have encountered each other.

The Sexy seems to have decided that the Pink & Green Maxi is "his" Nem and he stays close to it.

The Pedersons seem attracted to the top rear area of the tank so far and hang out on the corals that are on magnetic frag plugs on the back wall.

The bolder one also ventures onto the Stypodium Zonale and looks like he pics food off the leaves.

They're really hard to get pics of cause they're translucent and tiny, but I will keep trying.

They're really cool looking. :)

Really nice Weetabix --- it should be a serious jungle when it grows out.

I sure hope so, I really intend to try!

Proved myself wrong and got a good Shrimp shot after all.

This is Curly, he's the Shrimp that molted on the trip over here.

He's the more laid-back of the 2 shrimp.

IMG_6056.jpg

White Flame Scallop.

Is it pooping?

(see the little brown balls?)

IMG_6042.jpg

that is so simple, yet so amazing... i love my 29 and although it's fairly new and my corals have not started to really grow yet, i envy some of these stunning pico tanks like yours, its so awesome.

That tank looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing so many pictures.

I'm really interested to see if the flame scallop thrives-- I've always loved them but never been willing to try to keep one for fear of just watching it die slowly.

The selection of macro is beautiful.

Do you run your refugium on the same time schedule as the display? or reverse? seems like reverse might work well for O2 saturation...

I've been thinking about my fuge, I suppose it is time to stop thinking and start doing. The extra water and extra microfauna are both needed for my tank.