Pod Your Reef

B's Mini Reef Bro Utopia

jbb

I hated my 75g..... If I wanted something enjoyable that was large I think it would have to be really shallow and longgg... Shallow to have that nano feel like I can just pluck anything out easily with no fuss.

1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

I hated my 75g..... If I wanted something enjoyable that was large I think it would have to be really shallow and longgg... Shallow to have that nano feel like I can just pluck anything out easily with no fuss.

been looking at the lagoon 25 ext , I think that would be perfect. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Thats why I like my 100 its 48x30x16 I can just grab stuff real easy.

1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

been looking at the lagoon 25 ext , I think that would be perfect. 

I like the 25s but after having one as temp storage its just to small I think the 50 would be better.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, spectra said:

I like the 25s but after having one as temp storage its just to small I think the 50 would be better.

If I drop down, it will be to the 25.  dropping to the 50 would be pointless imo as it isn't a big difference, might as well keep the cash and buy coral at that point

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

If I drop down, it will be to the 25.  dropping to the 50 would be pointless imo as it isn't a big difference, might as well keep the cash and buy coral at that point

Well do what you think is best. The 25 works just to small for my tastes :wink:

5 hours ago, jbb_00 said:

Thanks, I'm hoping to not let everyone down. 

I tend to like the smaller tanks a lot more. Not sure why I have a 65g to be honest. 

I feel the same way, my IM14 feels too big! :lol: It may be back to pico land for me soon lol. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, flitty said:

What light is that?

The light on pg 1 is a nanobox tide . I have been looking at diy options as the tide is a bit much for this tank. Lol

Also, there might be a NanoRox scape update coming later today. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Jesus whos tank is going to get done first..................seems you and Jack are on the same track :rolleyes:

My tank isn't even in the same state as me. With that said, I will still beat @jack1978

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am impatient to see it! I am in love with the quality and look of my stuff from @NanoRox!

Got the Hotel Palythoa yesterday, really eager to get it wet and some frags in it. 

I know you’ll be equally elated when your order arrives. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaner014 said:

I am impatient to see it! I am in love with the quality and look of my stuff from @NanoRox!

Got the Hotel Palythoa yesterday, really eager to get it wet and some frags in it. 

I know you’ll be equally elated when your order arrives. 

I told him not to be in a rush. I would rather wait and have something really nice, than make him rush and not be happy with it. Plus it gives him some time to R&D some future offerings for others if he wants.  

• Like 2

@NanoRox sent some updated pics , and I would like some feedback please. 

I really like it and my gut says go with it , but curious as to what others think.

Front View

pico2.jpg.5e4dce9f4d6caeeafb2f73b40f77bbe7.jpg

Angled View

pico1.jpg.27f02fe5bf210bf84c074b88160b6d26.jpg

Overhead

1626523650_pico3ovhd.jpg.1333efa6270d27d5fcdc980e44fc9a30.jpg

• Like 8