inTank Media Baskets

Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef

Nola Bear

Just got back from two days out of town and my frag clearly show significant growth. I sh$t you not.

Of course it is sh$t talk Friday, and somehow I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures. But trust me, it's amazing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Cannedfish
Just now, micoastreefing said:

Looks like I’m back in the race bitche$...

look at thise new corallites peering through!! Watch it @Cannedfish, this frag is gunning after yours!!

40697093420_2a92ec2eb0_b.jpg

I swear I’ll do the real camera one of these days, soonish. 

Whatever your frag likes the smell of farts. Also I see no corralites, which isn’t even a word, that is all fake news. 

• Haha 1
mitten_reef
1 minute ago, teenyreef said:

Just got back from two days out of town and my frag clearly show significant growth. I sh$t you not.

Of course it is sh$t talk Friday, and somehow I haven't gotten around to taking any pictures. But trust me, it's amazing!

Damn you, @teenyreef, @Cannedfish And I were enjoying our two seconds of fame on how our frags are looking stellar this week. 

Thanks for nothing....back to my beers 🍻 🍺 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, pal said:

Hello sh!t talkers. My frag is still brown. It might be the illusion of hope but I think I saw some color last night as the lights were dimming down. Will take a photo when I  get home. I plan on ordering an ICP test . Anyone have  a preference  between Triton - ATI?     

2018-06-01_05-59-27

Ummmm, I don't know how to break this gently, but I think your brown frag poops and has dog breath. But hey, it's OK to say things like that about other peoples' frags since it's sh$t talk Friday, right?

I prefer ATI over Triton. They each have pros and cons, and each one measures a few things the other one doesn't. But ATI gives you a postage paid label, saving a trip to the post office for $3 worth of postage, and they include a test of your RODI water.

Cannedfish
2 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Sure, whatever, pictures or it didn’t happen. Your frag probably still listens to Ace of Bass. Burn. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Wait that according to @1891Bro won’t do on a Friday so... I hope your tank stubs a toe. 

It’s the “Stubs a toe” part that lacks the shit talk. 

• Haha 2
mitten_reef
3 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Still waiting for the...

D79E9F5E-6F7D-42D4-934C-E8B81F085AAF.gif

Can you believe that that guy is in movies that people see?

Let’s just say, Baywatch has some great, umm, plots. 

• Haha 1
mitten_reef
Just now, Cannedfish said:

Holy Friday Sh$t Talk Friday’s Batman, the thread finally made “hot” status!!

I bet you suddenly felt accomplished for the first time all week...

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Cannedfish said:

Oh man, we are so cool. 😎

Oh wait, we're spending our Friday night posting on a coral reef forum. One that specializes in really little tanks. Sad face.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
mitten_reef
23 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

As a fellow Michigander you know I bleed Bell’s but I need to get you on some Parish Brewing. If I remember come Monday (which is admittedly a stretch) expect a seasonal beer care package.  

Ooh, you’re on to something. I know @tanacharison enjoys good beers. He got dogfish head poster above his tank. Sounds like @teenyreef likes some crafty brewskis. 

Wanna start a beer trading thread on the forum? @Christopher Marks, is there any reasons we shouldn’t, couldn’t do that?  We’re just trading collectible bottles with original flavors and smells, read that on eBay once. 

Edited by micoastreefing
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Ooh, you’re on to something. I know @tanacharison enjoys good beers. He got dogfish head poster above his tank. Sounds like @teenyreef likes some crafty brewskis. 

Wanna start a beer trading thread on the forum? @Christopher Marks, is there any reasons we shouldn’t, couldn’t do that?  We’re just trading collectible bottles with original flavors and smells, read that on eBay once. 

I like beer. But I'm more of a "if it's beer it's good" kind of guy.

33 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Credit where it’s due? Hmmmm?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

No, that's just sh$t talking there...

I’m starting to think shit talk has a whole ‘nother meaning here. Maybe rename the thread “Friday Kiddygarten Namecalling”?

Edit: Lebron talks better trash to his teammates. 

• Like 1
Christopher Marks
32 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Go for it, beer trading is awesome! Distribution is getting better and better all the time, but there's still a ton of regional specialties all over the country. The off topic lounge would be a good spot.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

You know what time it is: the unofficial official start of man-party-weekend. That's right, while the lady-friend is off hobnobbing in the Hampton's watching small Argentinian men wack balls from the backs of tiny equine, Blenwood and I are about to be crotch deep in some bad TV, second-rate delivery pizza, cheap beer, and not yardwork. For the next 48-hours I will figuratively shimmer with a thick sheen of un-productivity and reek of sheer laziness with a subtle hint of lack of showering. Not only will this be glorious but it will probably be also a little shameful (#sorrynotsorry). Apart from that, it is also Friday, which can only mean one thing: SH$T TALK FRIDAY!! And today is extra special because it is progress pic week, which means two things: 1) most of us get to show off off our small turds of not-growth, and 2) @teenyreef gets to humble-shame us with his skillz. 

As evidenced by terrible comparison photos below (seriously, taking a photo while holding a ruler shouldn't be this difficult, I've even tried doing it sober... still hard and less fun) my frag has noticeable grown only if you squint your eyes and say Beatlejuice three times. What's worse is that those stupid ugly zoas have grown in so I can't properly put the ruler on the LR, robbing me precious tenths of a millimeter (an excuse I wish I had used in college). Adding insult to injury, because my dumb frag won't grow straight any increase in size is handicapped by its curve (not going there, too easy). As a result, it becoming increasingly clear that my only chance of getting my pizza-grease stained paws on those 4,117 Ethiopian Birr's is going to depend on either crafty sabotage or blatant chicanery. Oi, and with that I am going to go start heavily carbon dosing. 

April's weigh-in:

April.jpeg.20c3efdcd4b177d3a4faaf4ad6f07d8c.jpeg

May's Weigh-in:

May.thumb.jpg.11eb20050350a2e9722f97fb2de45424.jpg

CM...………..WTF this is merica :lol: 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

Being in the NW I used to be a beer snob :lol: now its coors light it works and is cheap...………..

I get tired of spending 18 to 20 for a 12 pack.....,,,hell those don't last long :blink:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Amateurs. Mine would be poking out the waterline by now. 

Only thing poking out is your :whoa: lets just leave it at that...……………...:tongueout:

1 hour ago, teenyreef said:

your brown frag poops and has dog breath. 

Oh yeah your frag has frag breath!!,and thanks I went the ati test. as my Rodi is a suspect

34 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Maybe rename the thread “Friday Kiddygarten Namecalling?

no way. Go suck an egg

• Like 2
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Upscales Microlados Acro Grow-Out Contest sp. by Cultivated Reef
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic