Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

100 Days of Nanos - An Official Nano-Reef Contest

metrokat

Hi guys, just received my tank today. Whats should I write on the sticky to place in the tank? The light arm is on its way and livestock is being ordered this weekend for Tuesday delivery I hope. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

PM me with your email address and I will forward it to IM to contact you for your address to send a replacement. They normally get back within a couple of hours and ship very quickly.

Well I havnt heard anything from anyone yet................... I am going to go postal and be out of the competition soon................

5 minutes ago, luu78 said:

Hi guys, just received my tank today. Whats should I write on the sticky to place in the tank? The light arm is on its way and livestock is being ordered this weekend for Tuesday delivery I hope. 

Well whatever you want :lol: 

We all kind of gave Ben a hard time as lkoechle was the one who came up with it........

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well I havnt heard anything from anyone yet................... I am going to go postal and be out of the competition soon................

I heard from an IM rep about 6 PM EST.  What they'll want:

Reciept, video of pump, address, and pic of your serial number on the tank.

• Like 2
Just now, lkoechle said:

I heard from an IM rep about 6 PM EST.  What they'll want:

Reciept, video of pump, address, and pic of your serial number on the tank.

Great I probably shredded the receipt...........hell like I didn't buy the tank.............I am just photo shopping pics into my living room..........video well its posted in this thread I think :lol: ####ing hoops to jump through............Ben should have just let us upgrade :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Great I probably shredded the receipt...........hell like I didn't buy the tank.............I am just photo shopping pics into my living room..........video well its posted in this thread I think :lol: ####ing hoops to jump through............Ben should have just let us upgrade :rolleyes:

If you ordered it from Marine Depot, you should be able to go under your account and pull up your order histories :)

But I agree, too many hoops.  MD just trusts me when I say shit is broken. lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, lkoechle said:

If you ordered it from Marine Depot, you should be able to go under your account and pull up your order histories :)

But I agree, too many hoops.  MD just trusts me when I say shit is broken. lol

Well seeing Marine Depot was the one doing the contest tank :lol: yes that's where it came from ;) 

Sad thing is I have 3 of these pumps as I have had 2 20s also and replaced both pumps in those......they all sound the same to me :wacko: 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Well seeing Marine Depot was the one doing the contest tank :lol: yes that's where it came from ;) 

Sad thing is I have 3 of these pumps as I have had 2 20s also and replaced both pumps in those......they all sound the same to me :wacko: 

Thats what I thought too.  This is my second IM pump.  But @stellablue sent the video and they said hers was broken and mine sounds the same as hers in the video.  Soooo... lots of crappy pumps? lol

• Like 2
Just now, Addinali said:

So..... My pump doesn't make any noise. :happydance: 

You got lucky and got a good one I guess :lol: 

• Like 5

I requested my replacement pump directly from MD and they worked it out with IM.  I requested it several days before the order date actually showing on notice but there were no hassles at all.  Mine should be here tomorrow I hope.  

591ba334d3fc5_Screenshot2017-05-16at9_07.40PM-Edited.png.d74950a97991ee74998b4f6a28e7294c.png

• Like 6
37 minutes ago, SeaFurn said:

I requested my replacement pump directly from MD and they worked it out with IM.  I requested it several days before the order date actually showing on notice but there were no hassles at all.  Mine should be here tomorrow I hope.  

591ba334d3fc5_Screenshot2017-05-16at9_07.40PM-Edited.png.d74950a97991ee74998b4f6a28e7294c.png

lol i have a feeling it was marine depot telling kat they didn't want to deal with us is why we have to go through IM :P  Couldn't blame 'em if that whats happened.  Having been in customer service, dealing with the manufacturer on behalf of the customer is pita.

• Like 5
Just now, lkoechle said:

lol i have a feeling it was marine depot telling kat they didn't want to deal with us is why we have to go through IM :P  Couldn't blame 'em if that whats happened.  Having been in customer service, dealing with the manufacturer on behalf of the customer is pita.

Well now if IM would have a little better product.......................not trying to sling crap but that's been my bitch on all the IM tanks I have owned.......tanks are great but the pumps well they leave a lot to be desired...........

• Like 5
1 hour ago, spectra said:

You can get your receipt on your account at marinedepot 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well now if IM would have a little better product.......................not trying to sling crap but that's been my bitch on all the IM tanks I have owned.......tanks are great but the pumps well they leave a lot to be desired...........

Hey bitchy Mc Bitch Bitch - just log onto marinedepot.com, fire up the chat window and tell them what's going on :lol: 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Hey bitchy Mc Bitch Bitch - just log onto marinedepot.com, fire up the chat window and tell them what's going on :lol: 

Mc Bitch Bitch :o well now no frags for you :P those purple deaths will go good with the orange fish :lol: 

I need to get on the ball and send you a package :unsure:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Mc Bitch Bitch :o well now no frags for you :P those purple deaths will go good with the orange fish :lol: 

I need to get on the ball and send you a package :unsure:

Did you name said orange fish yet??

2 minutes ago, stellablue said:

Did you name said orange fish yet??

Nope............

anyone remember Q Bert from the 80s.................oh wait you wernt born yet :lol:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, spectra said:

Nope............

anyone remember Q Bert from the 80s.................oh wait you wernt born yet :lol:

Oh shit! You totally need to name it qbertavert

:lol: that's a weird autocorrect 

• Like 4
Just now, stellablue said:

Oh shit! You totally need to name it qbertavert

Wait I am drinking and didn't even think of that :lol: 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spectra said:

anyone remember Q Bert from the 80s

I totally rocked at that game!  I still have it on a MAME arcade cabinet that I refurbished.

• Like 3
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic