Innovative Marine Aquariums

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

So the tang today went from ignoring pellets to looking at pellets to watching pellets to entertaining the idea of pellets to chasing pellets to nibbling pellets to eating pellets to chasing them ravenously. All in the span of about 1/8 teaspoon of pellets over about two minutes :)

• Like 11

When did you start this? How did I miss it? Looks really nice!

O my goodness, I didn't know you set up a new tank Ben. I am only a week later than Mark in figuring it out. I guess that explains your thread heading!

• Like 1
jedimasterben

This is why I LOVE my Purple tangs. Best damn tang ever, you hear me Kat, BEST DAMN TANG!!!

I'm liking mine more and more.

Awesome tank. I was considering a purple tang, but damn around here they go for $145-250, yellows are $20-40.

Yeah, they normally sell them for $150 for the tiny ones and $250-350 for the adults, $80 was a STEAL.

O my goodness, I didn't know you set up a new tank Ben. I am only a week later than Mark in figuring it out. I guess that explains your thread heading!

:D

• Like 1
jedimasterben

O yeah, and did I say how really nice the tank looks? I like the scape, the coral placement and the new fish you got! Yes sir, it looks perfect.

I really don't think I'd go that far, but thanks :)

jedimasterben

Cleaned the glass today. This stand is just too tall for its own good, I have to stand on my toes to get my arm into it. On top of that, my friggin starry blenny decided to start nibbling on my arm!!

28793168433_8f1ff08f27_b.jpg

I fed some more LRS after taking that and decided to snap a couple of pics, so you'll have to deal with the low res FTS :P

29380789036_42f48aea3b_o.jpg

29380789926_165df8f775_o.jpg

29380786626_a1ea6b49f2_o.jpg

This fish is so cool.

28793614513_4c67dab48d_o.jpg

29380787886_4c2dbc8a86_o.jpg

• Like 14
jedimasterben

Looking good love that fish.

I love waspfish! Lovely coloration!

Yeah, she is pretty awesome. And pretty photogenic, too. Then again, they don't exactly move around a lot, so there is that :P

jedimasterben

What does she eat? If she is fairly easy to keep happy, might be a good substitute for a Mandy?

They're predators, so they'll eat anything meaty. This one was pre-weaned onto frozen foods by DD.

• Like 2

They are sweet I just missed one from a local seller but did get the green banded gobys in time.......

I see them on LA every so often so might have to do a fish order once the 100 is up and running.

• Like 2

TY Jedi!

Would she be okay in my Tank? 28 Gal Bio-cube.

Returning our Clown Fish, she is to territorial and we can't really add any other fish atm, because of her.

I would like to add a Purple Firefish.

Does the Waspfish stay mostly near the Sand bed?

jedimasterben

They are sweet I just missed one from a local seller but did get the green banded gobys in time.......

I see them on LA every so often so might have to do a fish order once the 100 is up and running.

Yeah, they had a ton of them the last month, but this last week they haven't put a single one up, hopefully they are still able to import them.

TY Jedi!

Would she be okay in my Tank? 28 Gal Bio-cube.

Returning our Clown Fish, she is to territorial and we can't really add any other fish atm, because of her.

I would like to add a Purple Firefish.

Does the Waspfish stay mostly near the Sand bed?

Waspfish don't have swim bladders, so they stay on the bottom. Other fish won't mess with it, either, at least no smart ones anyway, fish usually recognize when others are venomous!

• Like 2

Again, TY Jedi :)

Yeah, we had that Fox Face, which is Venomous, but that didn't phase our Clown.

Sadly, we only had the Fox Face 2 days. Found it stuck to the overflow.

It was also very thin looking. Gotta get rid of the Clown and get store credit.

Foxface hurt like hell when they get you, Lionfish stings don't even bother me any more. The damn doliatus got me last week and my finger is a mess. That'll tech me to reach into his house and try to shoo out the Coral Banded Shrimp.

Awesome tank dude! Similar dimensions to mine. I like all the crazy fish you're adding. Been thinking about doing a small kole tang myself if I can find one small enough.