SaltCritters.com

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

My female dragonet, the starcki damsel, and the tuxedo damsel all disappeared over the last couple of months without warning. All were eating up until they disappeared. 🤷‍♀️

Got two sailfin blennies (Emblemaria pandionis) and a yellow clown goby this afternoon. The super cute girl started working at the LFS again, so I had to have her get me something 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Very nice tank, love the natural look and feel of it, really looks like a bommie reef, which I really fancy! Good luck with the tank and the damsels.

I've got good experiences with putting in two (Yellowtail) Damselfish at the same time. For over 5 months, they are doing great together. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

low tide.........................

I think most of the betas are all shy...........

local store has one in its display and its always in the same spot in the tank............doesnt move much at all when lights are on.

• Sad 2
jedimasterben
10 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Is it still pretty shy?

No, it has almost totally gotten over itself and will stay out in the open even if my kid is running around the room all wild. The foxface I got on Saturday to deal with the Botryocladia though, he's a different story. Scaredy cat.

10 hours ago, spectra said:

low tide.........................

I think most of the betas are all shy...........

local store has one in its display and its always in the same spot in the tank............doesnt move much at all when lights are on.

No, they're definitely a nocturnal species, but with time and feedings at specific times they become more accustomed to being diurnal.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...