inTank Media Baskets

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

Cencalfishguy56

Finally watched your review of the 6040. Great work, you are a natural at explaining things! So do you think you'll get a second 6040 in your new 65g? Will it be euphyllia dominated too?

better be! Lol
  • Like 1

Finally watched your review of the 6040. Great work, you are a natural at explaining things! So do you think you'll get a second 6040 in your new 65g? Will it be euphyllia dominated too?

Thanks! I will most likely be adding a second 6040, i failed to mention that you can chain them together and have them alternate flow patterns.

Plans for the 65 will also be Euphyllia dominated but I would like to add some leathers as well.

better be! Lol

You know it! Haha

• Like 1

:lol:

I'm excited for your upgrade!!!! And your house! Your pup is adorable by the way!

I am also excited!! I'll be one gallon short of your masterpiece. Ive also decided that I need more leathers and alveopora after looking at your instagram. What is the growth pattern of alve? Ive got a frag of it but I have no idea where to put it. Does it encrust?

• Like 1

I am also excited!! I'll be one gallon short of your masterpiece. Ive also decided that I need more leathers and alveopora after looking at your instagram. What is the growth pattern of alve? Ive got a frag of it but I have no idea where to put it. Does it encrust?

Yay for leathers and alves!! It grows in a round mass rather than encrusting - and in my experience doesn't need high light but likes decent flow and filter feeder food.

New watchman has paired up nicely with Frank the pistol shrimp.

However, no sight of yellow wrasse. Buried himself under the sand and will not come out.

• Like 3

Sad day.....

Our first fish "Mr. Pissy" has moved on. Had him almost a year. I noticed he wasnt swimming as actively a few days ago so I took a video yesterday assuming it may be the last. RIP buddy.

Also Wrasse Watch 2016 is over. Saw him this morning.

Damn Sharbuckle. Sorry to hear about "Mr.Pissy" :(

My girlfriend named him Pissy because he hated when we added new fish to the tank. Always pissed off lol...

• Like 1