inTank Media Baskets

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

Cencalfishguy56

So true dawn! Thanks :)

Thanks my dude! I challenged you to that youtube challenge by the way lol. So get on it

just seen the challenge should be on it this week bro! Thanks for the shout out haha
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well god dammit I dont have luck with angelfish. Damn thing went belly up within three days. Developped popeye and that was it... When the 65 gets set up im gonna cool it with fish until I figure out whats going on.

Having said that, Coral is all growing fantastic. All is healthy and happy. Zoas have started bouncing back from the nudi attack.

Lfs gave me a refund on the angel and I got some birthday money so Im heading home with a yellow fiji leather and a nice piece of gorgonia.

Few small emeralds will hopefully be taking care of my bubble algae issue. Its starting to spread and that worries me.

All glass is cut and drilled for my overflow on the 65g so that will hopefully be started this week. Its been a busy time with the new house so it keeps getting pushed back... Tired of staring at an empty tank however.

Pics to come.

• Like 1

I am sorry about the coral beauty. It might not be anything wrong that you are doing. Fish are touch and go for about 2 weeks. If they get past that then you have a good shot of having them for years.

I am sorry about the coral beauty. It might not be anything wrong that you are doing. Fish are touch and go for about 2 weeks. If they get past that then you have a good shot of having them for years.

Thats what I thought too but recent fish losses have me wondering. Excited about my new coral though :)

• Like 1

Nice! I just got the same gorg a couple of weeks ago - for some reason my cleaner shrimp love hanging from it.

I think fish/inverts typically hide in them in the wild so that makes total sense! I love it, my new fav coral, i think i need more, how about you??

Made a video update, check it out!

• Like 3

Great video! Your stuff looks so healthy. I can't wait to see everything in the bigger tank.

Thanks! Corals are doing really well in the temporary setup. Very thankful I havent had any losses.

• Like 1

I think fish/inverts typically hide in them in the wild so that makes total sense! I love it, my new fav coral, i think i need more, how about you??

Made a video update, check it out!

Great video I enjoyed it. That purple sea rod is a beauty!!!
  • Like 2

The new corals are beautiful! That yellow fiji looks really cool. Sorry about the coral beauty, I doubt it was anything you did, though, sometimes they just don't survive all the stresses of shipping.

Great video I enjoyed it. That purple sea rod is a beauty!!!

Thank you good sir! Im happy people actually watch my videos. Sometimes I feel like im just talking to myself.

The new corals are beautiful! That yellow fiji looks really cool. Sorry about the coral beauty, I doubt it was anything you did, though, sometimes they just don't survive all the stresses of shipping.

Thank you teeny! Loving the yellow fiji.

I think the CB had only been at the lfs for under a day so its always a risk. Oh well. Learned my lesson. Buy fish that have been around the lfs a while!

• Like 1

You my have noticed that the thread title has changed. Thats because work has finally begun on the 65!!!!! Woo!

The rear overflox box has been siliconed in. Interior overflow being done tomorrow. Drilled a third hole for better flow. Decided that water will flow through the three middle holes and return on both sides.

Pictures.

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

• Like 4
RIP Sebastian

You my have noticed that the thread title has changed. Thats because work has finally begun on the 65!!!!! Woo!

The rear overflox box has been siliconed in. Interior overflow being done tomorrow. Drilled a third hole for better flow. Decided that water will flow through the three middle holes and return on both sides.

Pictures.

image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

;omgomgomg:

• Like 2

woke up early to take a timelapse of the tank.

Weird noise so I look around the tank annnnnnnnd

Mid video the fairy wrasse decides to bail.

Good thing I was right beside him. Back in and ate breakfast so fingers crossed. :unsure:

Mid video the fairy wrasse decides to bail.

• Like 5

At work and my girlfriend calls me to tell me that my dog spilled my ato reservoir all over my apex and other power bar... Currently freaking out on mu way home

• Like 1
flatlandreefer

At work and my girlfriend calls me to tell me that my dog spilled my ato reservoir all over my apex and other power bar... Currently freaking out on mu way home

Wow, good thing she was home to tell you! Hopefully everything turns out ok!!!!!!

• Like 1