Cultivated Reef

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

Hard at work burying that coral.

Mine never moves more than just barely outside his little hole. Great video!

Oh I am so glad mine now lives in the return section :lol: not much sand to move in there but hey its happy so............

Craziest shit i've ever seen just happened. Found frank the pistol shrimp in my sump, put him back in display. Watchman sees Frank, proceeds to ####ing eat him! Boom! Snatches him up and drags him into his cave!!! What the hell...... Now hes a fat and full of Frank....

In Other news....

Rasta zoas and la laker zoas added.

Buddy of mine gave me a vertex in80 skimmer so its breaking in as we speak. In shock of the brutal murder still...

• Like 1

Craziest shit i've ever seen just happened. Found frank the pistol shrimp in my sump, put him back in display. Watchman sees Frank, proceeds to ####### eat him! Boom! Snatches him up and drags him into his cave!!! What the hell...... Now hes a fat and full of Frank....

:lol: he was tired of Franks shit................maybe that's why mine is in the return section.........

I love how leathers can sometimes look like SPS. That green one kinda has the shape of a setosa.

The yellow wrasse is so tiny :wub:.

Yep hes just a wee little wrasse. Lots of personality though. :)

:lol: he was tired of Franks shit................maybe that's why mine is in the return section.........

But they were homies!!!

• Like 2

Yep hes just a wee little wrasse. Lots of personality though. :)

But they were homies!!!

That Coris Wrasse will get big soon.........I got mine at maybe 1 1/2 and now is 3 or more.........time to trade it in for a small one.

Well my Yashi and Candy were homies to and well for some reason the candy goes into the overflow..........I see it by the return pump but getting it out of a IM10 well not happening..........

That Coris Wrasse will get big soon.........I got mine at maybe 1 1/2 and now is 3 or more.........time to trade it in for a small one.

Well my Yashi and Candy were homies to and well for some reason the candy goes into the overflow..........I see it by the return pump but getting it out of a IM10 well not happening..........

I want him to get bigger. Trying to decide on what fish to get next! Something nice and big.

Heres the culprit looking all smug

https://instagram.com/p/BN27E0pgU9Z/

• Like 4

:(

Dunno if it's just wishful thinking but the sandbed is looking a little messed up. I wonder if he didnt actually eatbthe pistol and just dragged it into the cave and dropped it.....

• Like 2

Dunno if it's just wishful thinking but the sandbed is looking a little messed up. I wonder if he didnt actually eatbthe pistol and just dragged it into the cave and dropped it.....

OH....That's got to be it!!!!! I will wishful think alongside you fingerscrossed.

Your FTS looks real nice. I was horrified to read about Frank and your goby. I am really hoping that the 'killer' goby is in reality just a 'bossy' goby. Fingers crossed!

Debating on whether to install the third AI prime or not. So far the coral is all looking better than ever so I'm not sure I really need it. I could sell it and add some nice pieces to the tank. Orrrrr use it to set up a frag tank. Orrrrrrr something else. Ideas and thoughts appreciated :)

RIP Sebastian

Debating on whether to install the third AI prime or not. So far the coral is all looking better than ever so I'm not sure I really need it. I could sell it and add some nice pieces to the tank. Orrrrr use it to set up a frag tank. Orrrrrrr something else. Ideas and thoughts appreciated :)

Orrrrr you could set up a frag tank and sell corals to make money. :)

Found your channel from CJ's stream, nice work on the tank transfer and everything going well!

Haha thats cool man! The youtube community is good times. Thanks for the kind words :)