Coral Vue Hydros

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

Those pink leopards are sweet :)

Arent they gorgeous? Pretty happy with that purchase.

So officially as of today my tank is 100% sps free. Feels good. Traded my last few pieces of monti for some leathers and zoas.

However. Now that the big red monti is gone, I am unhappy with the scape. Gonna mess around with the left side of the tank today.

• Like 2

I enjoyed the live show but got bored after a few minutes :lol:

Post pictures :)

Haha i was standing in the way until i realized and moved the camera angle.

• Like 1

Update.

Added a harlequin shrimp to get rid of my asterina problem.

Beefed up my CUC with some more snails and hermits. Mostly nassarius to keep my sandbed detritus free.

Added another gorg and finally bought some aquascape putty to keep my corals in place.

Going to cut off the plugs from all my new zoas and glue them to the rocks. Tired of the eggcrate fragrack.

Bought a proper sized heater and removed one that I had in the display. Also removed two koralia nano pumps that I deemed unnecessary. The tunze 6040 pump is pretty badass. I still have one other koralia nano going but I think for the stocking I have the one 6040 will be enough.

Power came back on in case anybody was wondering... Lol

I looooove the right side of my tank. I've dubbed it "The Soft Side"

• Like 4

Power came back on in case anybody was wondering... Lol

I looooove the right side of my tank. I've dubbed it "The Soft Side"

https://instagram.com/p/BPBPhHKg0Oh/

It looks amazing!! I loved the left side of my tank in the 66 best. Is so funny when we have favorite sides. Or at least I think it's funny! I always thought geez, I really effed up that side of the scape :lol:

• Like 1

It looks amazing!! I loved the left side of my tank in the 66 best. Is so funny when we have favorite sides. Or at least I think it's funny! I always thought geez, I really effed up that side of the scape :lol:

Haha it really is funny. I've rescaped my left side three times and im still not happy with it... Its full of euphyllia so im limited to what I can keep around them. Thinking about letting some anthelia run wild to fill in the gaps.

• Like 2

Haha it really is funny. I've rescaped my left side three times and im still not happy with it... Its full of euphyllia so im limited to what I can keep around them. Thinking about letting some anthelia run wild to fill in the gaps.

That's a good idea! Or some Xenia!

That's a good idea! Or some Xenia!

I got rid of all my xenia because I feared it would spread too much... now, i want xenia so it will spread... Im torn apparently

• Like 2

I got rid of all my xenia because I feared it would spread too much... now, i want xenia so it will spread... Im torn apparently

ha! If I could ship to Canada, I'd send you some of mine :)