Cultivated Reef

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

I always hit the green following button instead of the like button :lol: so if you want to know why I follow and unfollow you so much that's the reason lol

Haha if you just double tap the picture it likes it.

• Like 1

Well ive decided to use the extra light for a frag tank. Pretty pumped to get that running.

Other news, ordered four nice frags of zoas, bought a leopard wrasse, and a fiji toadstool.

Thinking on dosing iodine with the amount of softies in my tank now. Any thoughts?

• Like 2

Well ive decided to use the extra light for a frag tank. Pretty pumped to get that running.

Other news, ordered four nice frags of zoas, bought a leopard wrasse, and a fiji toadstool.

Thinking on dosing iodine with the amount of softies in my tank now. Any thoughts?

You can do 2 drops a day if you want but I never have. Most salts have enough to handle your needs. I know Gena doses 2 drops a day she posted a Instagram video doing it today.

You can do 2 drops a day if you want but I never have. Most salts have enough to handle your needs. I know Gena doses 2 drops a day she posted a Instagram video doing it today.

Thats what made me think of it. Even with your large amount of softies in your tank you don't use iodine? I hear is good for zoa/paly growth. Picked up a bottle of kent tech-i . I figure a few drops a day cant hurt. Ill post weekly results.

Wow tank looks amazing man! Makes me want to bump up in size lol

Thanks dude. I think i'm finally happy with this size of a tank. I've always had tanks 30g or less. I just gotta stop buying "designer" zoas so i can pay my mortgage and keep the tank lol

• Like 1

Beautiful wrasse. I agree, I love the pattern and color too!

Isnt he just gorrrrrgeous :) Hows the new seahorse tank coming along Dawn? Ponies are all happy with you I imagine :)

• Like 1

He is gorrrrrgeous! The new seahorse tank is going very well. The ponies really do seem very happy. They love all the gorgs and macros to hitch to and the flow across the sandless bottom keeps the tank clean plus gives the ponies a place to play.

Any issues with it eating yet? I have one also and eats like a pig but have heard some people have issues.....not sure why....mine buries itself in the sand but is out during the day all the time.

I have a yellow coris wrasse in another tank and its like clockwork......it goes into hiding for the night.

Any issues with it eating yet? I have one also and eats like a pig but have heard some people have issues.....not sure why....mine buries itself in the sand but is out during the day all the time.

I have a yellow coris wrasse in another tank and its like clockwork......it goes into hiding for the night.

Fed the tank frozen misis yesterdy. It ate well. Fed pellet today and it ate well. Very happy about that.

It buried itself last night, didn't wake up until noon! Yellow wrasse buries itself everynight as well.

• Like 2

Fed the tank frozen misis yesterdy. It ate well. Fed pellet today and it ate well. Very happy about that.

It buried itself last night, didn't wake up until noon! Yellow wrasse buries itself everynight as well.

Yep mine eats everything..........I feed pellets, frozen brine, Mysis, and LRS some times.

• Like 1

In an effort to rid the tank of sps I am trading my big red monti for some red colt coral and a nice pink finger leather. No more sps! Fancy zoas arrive wednesday. Gonna make a small frag rack for the sandbed.

• Like 2

Exciting stuff! I will be anxiously awaiting pics.

On the frag rack. Hoping they open up before lights out because tomorrow will be such a long anxious day waiting to get off work

I always hit the green following button instead of the like button :lol: so if you want to know why I follow and unfollow you so much that's the reason lol

I do this all the freaking time!

In an effort to rid the tank of sps I am trading my big red monti for some red colt coral and a nice pink finger leather. No more sps! Fancy zoas arrive wednesday. Gonna make a small frag rack for the sandbed.

The softie revolution!! Red cold coral?!??? I need to see this.