inTank Media Baskets

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

Just for you teenyreefimage_8.jpeg

Also my girlfriend just told me that dragon wrasses look like alice cooper! lol

Ha ha, I love dragon wrasses. I never thought of Alice Cooper. Let me know if you hear "School's Out!" coming from your tank?

Ive been having this feeling lately that I truly only love nano reefs. The 65 is my biggest yet and for some reason I feel that I just want a small AIO system... Ugh. What to do.

• Like 3

Ive been having this feeling lately that I truly only love nano reefs. The 65 is my biggest yet and for some reason I feel that I just want a small AIO system... Ugh. What to do.

It's the reverse liter illness kicking in :/

Signed by soon-to-be MD ^^

You need to hang in there a year and if you still feel that way then act on it. I think in a nano you get that finished mature look sooner than a bigger tank and waiting for that can be frustrating. Then there is the bigger water changes. That forced me into a system that ended the heavy lifting.

• Like 2

You need to hang in there a year and if you still feel that way then act on it. I think in a nano you get that finished mature look sooner than a bigger tank and waiting for that can be frustrating. Then there is the bigger water changes. That forced me into a system that ended the heavy lifting.

You're so right dawn!!!

Gonna give this tank a run for its money!

• Like 2

Taking everybodies advice today.

I have sold the torch corals as they were not going to survive in my tank.

Fragged and sold the majority of my euphyllia except for a few of my favorite pieces.

Got rid of my tunze 6040, and two koralia nanos and replaced with one gyre.

Will be removing some unnecessary live rock and placing in the sump. Rescaping for the second and last time. Now I have some more room for some new gorgs and more softies :)

Im feeling good about this :)

• Like 2

So so so very happy with the new scape. Sold the majority of my euphyllia. Save for three of my favorites.

The gyre pump is insanity. I have it at about 20% power as its maximum.

I moved the scape away from the left side and got rid of some rock, added it to the sump.

Also! Added a non photo sea fan, two actually. One is red with yellow polyps, all extended and happpy. The other is red on red.

Anyway. Heres an fts. You will notice blue spots on the background. Before I set up the tank I painted the inside black. Welllllll that doesnt work!! Constantly pulling paint chunks out. Oh well. Lesson learned.

image_9.jpeg

Tank is more open now.

Im a happy reefer today!

• Like 4

I like the new scape!

Thanks dude. Im so happy with it. I think its more organic now.

Off to LFS to look for a small rabbitfish to take care of hair algae. Ive got a few small patches. Trade it back when job is done.

• Like 1

Thanks dude. Im so happy with it. I think its more organic now.

Off to LFS to look for a small rabbitfish to take care of hair algae. Ive got a few small patches. Trade it back when job is done.

Contract labor ftw!

Contract labor ftw!

Got a small two barred rabbitfish. On the way home to acclimate! Hope it does its job. 20% off fish at lfs today so im gonna try to return it full price lol.

• Like 1

Local reefers custom tank leaked 60 gallons into his basement. Sad story.... I did however obtain three nice gorgs for a great price from him. Gotta figure out placement and ill post a new FTS.

• Like 2