Coral Vue Hydros

Sharbuckle 29/65 (Closed)

Sharbuckle

What are you having trouble with?

Child light wasn't connected to anything but kept running the schedule. When I went to turn blues down to take better pictures it just stayed the same. It was running a schedule from god knows where. So I reset both lights, fired up the parent, and now child light wont connect at all. I've tried everything, getting quite frustrated.

• Like 1

The tank is looking awesome!!!! And I'm so happy you found frank. How's your little clown doing?

Sorry about the frustrations with the primes

Now my tank is in darkness....Cant control any lights... wont even connect... Really hope there customer service agents are good at their job or I am NEVER ever ever ever ever buying aqua illumination products ever again.

The tank is looking awesome!!!! And I'm so happy you found frank. How's your little clown doing?

Sorry about the frustrations with the primes

Thanks stella, so stoked I found frank! little clown seems to be kickin' butt. Happy as can be.

These lights are driving me nuts. So nuts.

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Now my tank is in darkness....Cant control any lights... wont even connect... Really hope there customer service agents are good at their job or I am NEVER ever ever ever ever buying aqua illumination products ever again.

Thanks stella, so stoked I found frank! little clown seems to be kickin' butt. Happy as can be.

switch to kessils;)

That's awesome about the clown!!! My male will literally lay on his side on his toad and not move. I've thought he was dead a few times - now I just realize he's resting his wittle self.

• Like 1

That's awesome about the clown!!! My male will literally lay on his side on his toad and not move. I've thought he was dead a few times - now I just realize he's resting his wittle self.

Maybe thats what hes doing haha, the female wont let him in the anemone so maybe hes just getting as close as possible.

switch to kessils;)

thinking about an ATI T5 fixture.

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Maybe thats what hes doing haha, the female wont let him in the anemone so maybe hes just getting as close as possible.

thinking about an ATI T5 fixture.

ati all the way!!

Well my lights are on at least... Had to program them separately not using my homes wifi, so i have to connect to them individually using their own wifi signal to change settings, what a pain in my ass.

Aqua Illumination got back to me yesterday via email, seemingly trying to help. Did exactly what they said even though I had already done it 20 times. Lights are still buggered, they are on and running a simple cycle because I don't have the time to mess with both, emailed them back, hopefully they can connect remotely and figure out the problem, or send me another unit.... waiting for a response now,

Well turned out it was a router problem. All fixed. Aqua Illumination support was fantastic. Woo

Glad to hear you got it working! I had issues with my Radion and had to have EcoTech help me over the phone while they remotely programmed it. I know how frustrating this has been for you!

Glad to hear you got it working! I had issues with my Radion and had to have EcoTech help me over the phone while they remotely programmed it. I know how frustrating this has been for you!

So frustrating. Kinda miss the plug and play t5 with plug in timers haha

I agree. Sometimes the LEDs can be overwhelming. There are so many settings. Plug-and-play is way too easy though. Easy doesn't exist in this hobby's dictionary! Haha

Cencalfishguy56

i see what you mean about your anemone looks like it's moved towards the back? Doesn't look as bubbly either :(

i see what you mean about your anemone looks like it's moved towards the back? Doesn't look as bubbly either :(

Ill post a pic of it later. Looks weird. Its getting bigger and eats like a champ but some of its tentacles look messsed up.

Here are some pictures of my anemone. It has been eating well, grown three times the size since I first got it. However, it looks really really weird. Some of its tentacles got caught in my powerhead a few months back for about two seconds. I saw it happen. I wonder if the damage from that has caused the tentacles to retract and look weird.

It hasn't moved since I put it in the tank so I assume its happy....

Any input from all you fine anemone keepers would be appreciated..

image_52.jpeg

image_51.jpeg

Cencalfishguy56

Here are some pictures of my anemone. It has been eating well, grown three times the size since I first got it. However, it looks really really weird. Some of its tentacles got caught in my powerhead a few months back for about two seconds. I saw it happen. I wonder if the damage from that has caused the tentacles to retract and look weird.

It hasn't moved since I put it in the tank so I assume its happy....

Any input from all you fine anemone keepers would be appreciated..

image_52.jpeg

image_51.jpeg

looks happy, but definitely think those tentacles look strange due to the powerhead occurance, they look retracted but still inflated, it's weird

looks happy, but definitely think those tentacles look strange due to the powerhead occurance, they look retracted but still inflated, it's weird

Wish it was bubbly like yours :(

Cencalfishguy56

Wish it was bubbly like yours :(

my theory is lighting, the stronger the lighting the less likely they are to reach out so they stay bubbly but I've never had one under low lighting

my theory is lighting, the stronger the lighting the less likely they are to reach out so they stay bubbly but I've never had one under low lighting

Its directly under one of my AI prime

Cencalfishguy56

Its directly under one of my AI prime

yea idk that's weird, both of my BTAs are bubbly, I need to snap a pic of the other one, it has colored up nicely
  • Like 1

Strong light is no bobles cus it only blows up the bobbles to get more light to hit it so low light big bobbles, but flow has something to say too.