Pod Your Reef

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Yes going to college, University of Miami. Thanks on the tank, I need to get a few photos on this page!

Ohh sweet! Do you know if you're going to take a tank? And what are ya going to do with this?

HarryPotter

Ohh sweet! Do you know if you're going to take a tank? And what are ya going to do with this?

This one is staying up, might need to simplify it and ditch the acros. The tank is on automatic so doesn't need much, I'll only be about half an hour away so will do water changes every two weeks and maintenance like normal?

• Like 1

This one is staying up, might need to simplify it and ditch the acros. The tank is on automatic so doesn't need much, I'll only be about half an hour away so will do water changes every two weeks and maintenance like normal?

Oh I didn't know it was that close lol. Well that sounds awesome!

HarryPotter

Wow, everything is just looking fantastic, Harry! What's the acro in the sixth pic?

Thanks teeny! Means a lot, and I can't wait to see what you do with the enormous tank!

Honestly I forget the names of most of the acros. That one was a frag from Dan Lacitignola, he has incredible acros. All of them seem unique; not just traditional tenius or milli.

This one also from him

IMG_0268_zpsfzqvamky.jpg

• Like 2

Everything looks so healthy and happy. Especially those sps. That monti before the rics is amazing. Which one is that,the Beach Bum,Afterburn,SlowBurn ?!?! I cant keep up with those damn names anymore...

HarryPotter

Everything looks so healthy and happy. Especially those sps. That monti before the rics is amazing. Which one is that,the Beach Bum,Afterburn,SlowBurn ?!?! I cant keep up with those damn names anymore...

It's not that fancy, it's a phoenix montipora :)

Pheonix,thats the other one lol not after burner. Looking amazing nonetheless. Im looking to set my pico again and do nothing but sps. I miss them :(

HarryPotter

Pheonix,thats the other one lol not after burner. Looking amazing nonetheless. Im looking to set my pico again and do nothing but sps. I miss them :(

Thanks man. Yeah I like SPS. Well I like all these marine critters haha; I only have a mixed reef because I am critically indecisive!

• Like 1

I hear you on that. I just want sps separate because I keep my water so dirty don't want to mix the two. I think a 2g full sps would be fun as my 2g used to be mixed with sps.

HarryPotter

Everything is wonderfully extended. Looking fantastic.

Thanks! Lots of food going in here and the corals are eating it all!

I hear you on that. I just want sps separate because I keep my water so dirty don't want to mix the two. I think a 2g full sps would be fun as my 2g used to be mixed with sps.

I'm low nutrient overall I believe, phosphate .01 or less. The soft corals and the LPS don't seem to mind, so I keep the skimmer 24/7 and the Refugium 10/7. It's a see saw of nutrients omgomgomg

HarryPotter

Looking great. Love the monti in there!

Thanks Dave! It just needs some LEDs to make the corals pop omgomgomg

But I had to purchase an acrylic top so it'll be a while haha

• Like 1
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350