ReefCleaners.org

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

They look good you guys doing online sales? You get your boss to be a sponsor here or other sites yet?

Yeah im doing a TON of online sales. Especially via facebook; own a few groups so just post pictures there and the orders roll in. HM3105 is like my biggest customer :o

• Like 1
HarryPotter

What are the FB sites? Loved the pics.

I own/moderate a few.... Keeps the advertising audience really high for every picture I post

HarryPotter

Great looking tank.

Thanks!

Going away for this weekend, Wednesday through Sunday. Ill fill up the ATO and leave little containers with pellets and reef roids :)

• Like 1

Thanks!

Going away for this weekend, Wednesday through Sunday. Ill fill up the ATO and leave little containers with pellets and reef roids :)

Good luck!
HarryPotter

I'm sure the tank will be fine. Where ya headed to Jr ?

Looking good!

Good luck!

Thanks! Headed to Boston for my sisters graduation

Thanks!Going away for this weekend, Wednesday through Sunday. Ill fill up the ATO and leave little containers with pellets and reef roids :)

hopefully you're leaving someone to use the containers. Unless you've taught your fish to open the containers out of the tank and eat as needed :lol:
  • Like 3
HarryPotter

hopefully you're leaving someone to use the containers. Unless you've taught your fish to open the containers out of the tank and eat as needed :lol:

Ha!!! You don't train your clownfish?

We have someone coming over for an hour twice each day to take care of the dogs and such.

Hi harry been following your build and your tank is looking great. I have also bought a Red sea reefer 350 and can you tell me how you put up that shelf? what did you use? I am not sure about drilling a hole on the shelf. Does it feel safe? Thanks as I want to get all this done before I fill the tank. Thanks

HarryPotter

Hi harry been following your build and your tank is looking great. I have also bought a Red sea reefer 350 and can you tell me how you put up that shelf? what did you use? I am not sure about drilling a hole on the shelf. Does it feel safe? Thanks as I want to get all this done before I fill the tank. Thanks

Hello flobees!

It is totally fine to put screws in the stand. You will want to predrill of course to have a chip-free experience.

I measured the size of the shelf using a tape measure and then went to home depot. It is cheap MDF- it was $4 or so for a piece large enough to make two. They cut it for you free of charge.

It is installed using four small "L" brackets. I screwed the 4 brackets into the stand using some basic math to maintain symmetry. Then the shelf goes on top of these. Super strong and a MUST if you want any sort of organization. I also bought these at home depot and they come with screws, the only other thing you need is the appropriate drill bit.

You will also want to mount the power bars to the stand, any brackets for reactors, battery backups, etc. I used high strength velcro to attach the apex base, Vortech Controller, Apex display, etc.

• Like 1
mystersyster

Hey man. Thought I'd stop in and say your tank is looking good. But more importantly, I have somewhat of a funny story. I was looking at the jebao gyre and searched for reviews on youtube. First video I watched helped me out a lot. Then I saw "Directed by Harry Singer". I was like, "Can't get rid of this f*cking guy". Haha

• Like 2
HarryPotter

Hey man. Thought I'd stop in and say your tank is looking good. But more importantly, I have somewhat of a funny story. I was looking at the jebao gyre and searched for reviews on youtube. First video I watched helped me out a lot. Then I saw "Directed by Harry Singer". I was like, "Can't get rid of this f*cking guy". Haha

Ha! Sorry, omnipresent :(

• Like 1
HarryPotter

How was Boston? Visit any LFS?

It was very good, thanks! I went to cambridge for my sister's graduation, was so busy that I didn't even think of visiting! Left Wednesday afternoon and came back Friday morning; quick trip!

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Its going well, acro growth is getting REALLY noticeable with new branches and real height on all of my frags and colonies. My pH is getting a bit higher according to my apex which Jedi says is a good sign of corals using CO2 as well.

I feel like its finally back on autopilot after the upgrade. Stable and corals starting to really take off!

Maintenance for today:

20g water change

Skimmer Cleaning

Replaced Filter Socks

Blasted sand

Here is an acro from MikeTR a few months back- the branches are the size of the original frag!

108EE570-FCC0-4B25-A461-5BDBA5CB9845_zps

And here is a simple iPhone FTS

887A44B0-8B8E-4E13-81A9-1F807DDC38BB_zps

• Like 4
HarryPotter

Looks great man!

Thanks! I have the gold milli for you thats fully encrusted and branching. Later on Ill figure that out! I also ordered coral cutters, glue, and frag plugs so I am ready to frag some acros to stop the warfare

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350