inTank Media Baskets

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

You have to build the stand yourself. Then slide the sump in and install the plumbing. It comes with a nice instructional manual. The tank just sits on top. It's way too heavy for someone to push it off.

It also has foam or whatever between the top and the glass tank, right? Like a leveling mat type thing?

• Like 1

It also has foam or whatever between the top and the glass tank, right? Like a leveling mat type thing?

Yes it does! it has it for the sump too.

do you feel like the stand is built for the tank? if that makes sense?

The stand is solid and made for the tank.

• Like 2

Yes it does! it has it for the sump too.

The stand is solid and made for the tank.

I like how they did that. I actually bought some stuff for mine to do that before I put the tank and sump in place.

Looks nice......making me want a bigger tank now :(

it's nice when you want more fish =)

Looks awesome! I don't see any fuzzy. I love how all the fish are out in the open in this shot.

Yup, i purposely only picked fish that don't hide. Although now that I have a fuge, I am gonna start dosing pods and build up a nice pod population for a red mandarin down the road. Always wanted one but didn't have big enough of a tank for one and the pods.

• Like 4

Is that a skunk cleaner in the back I see? how many do you have?

Just got two! a big one and a medium one. I was hoping it can help pick off parasites off the sick female anthias. Instead the female anthias died yesterday and the shrimps had a feast. The tank been running without skimmer or carbon or gfo for 4 days now after I dosed prazipro. Have to scrape the glass every day but other than that, not too bad.

• Like 1

it's nice when you want more fish =)

Yup, i purposely only picked fish that don't hide. Although now that I have a fuge, I am gonna start dosing pods and build up a nice pod population for a red mandarin down the road. Always wanted one but didn't have big enough of a tank for one and the pods.

Yep the fish I want need a big tank.......and yes I am the same with the mandarins.....I want one and going to make a nice fuge to grow pods.

• Like 2

Just got two! a big one and a medium one. I was hoping it can help pick off parasites off the sick female anthias. Instead the female anthias died yesterday and the shrimps had a feast. The tank been running without skimmer or carbon or gfo for 4 days now after I dosed prazipro. Have to scrape the glass every day but other than that, not too bad.

I love my two cleaner shrimp. They're fun to watch. They paired up pretty quickly and each hatches eggs every 10 days or so. The fish love it! Although none of the fish will let them clean them. The shrimp try to sneak up on the fish and will lunge at them then the fish just swim away. Although anytime I have my hands in the tank the shrimp will crawl all over them. It's pretty funny

• Like 1

Yep the fish I want need a big tank.......and yes I am the same with the mandarins.....I want one and going to make a nice fuge to grow pods.

What fish do you want? You have the Versa too right?

I love my two cleaner shrimp. They're fun to watch. They paired up pretty quickly and each hatches eggs every 10 days or so. The fish love it! Although none of the fish will let them clean them. The shrimp try to sneak up on the fish and will lunge at them then the fish just swim away. Although anytime I have my hands in the tank the shrimp will crawl all over them. It's pretty funny

I hope mine will come out more. They like to hide in the back of the rocks or under the bridge.

Great shot! Your tank looks bigger than the 70ish gallons it is!

Thanks! It's long and narrow so plenty of swimming room. Not much room for corals though...feel like I am running out of space already. haha

• Like 3

What fish do you want? You have the Versa too right?

Yes on the Versa 42 but not set up yet. Actually have a 40 breeder in the garage right now cycling so I can take everything out of the Nuvo and move the Versa in the house.....

Well I do like my tangs :lol: Heaven forbid the tang police come calling :rolleyes: if they do well they can GFT.........

I would love a 48" tank

• Like 2

Yes on the Versa 42 but not set up yet. Actually have a 40 breeder in the garage right now cycling so I can take everything out of the Nuvo and move the Versa in the house.....

Well I do like my tangs :lol: Heaven forbid the tang police come calling :rolleyes: if they do well they can GFT.........

I would love a 48" tank

heh, that sailfin plus another tang?

• Like 1

heh, that sailfin plus another tang?

Could be.......I like Tangs and have up to 3 at one time in a tank. They all got along just fine and thrived. Once they get to big they do go to a bigger tank. I think that is why I would love to have a 180 or so.......

• Like 1

Could be.......I like Tangs and have up to 3 at one time in a tank. They all got along just fine and thrived. Once they get to big they do go to a bigger tank. I think that is why I would love to have a 180 or so.......

if i am not overstocked, i would like another tang too. but i can't find a colorful small tang for this tank. dont want a blue hippo or tomini or kole.

• Like 2

if i am not overstocked, i would like another tang too. but i can't find a colorful small tang for this tank. dont want a blue hippo or tomini or kole.

Chevron Tank. ****ing amazing. $$$$$ though

Can not like :lol: Tomini and Kole are my favorites.........

My local fish store had the cutest little clown tang last weekend. Maybe 2 inches at that.

Chevron Tank. ****ing amazing. $$$$$ though

Yes my LFS gets small ones in but at 175 a pop......

For that would rather have a purple tang......

• Like 1