Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

How far away exactly from the wall socket do you have your tank with the power cord plugged in? Also, is this thing possible to move yourself with a few buddies or do you need a legit team?

They recommend the stand / tank to be 4 inches from the wall. My wife, my dad, and I was able to lift the tank onto the stand. To carry the stand / tank into the house, I would strongly recommend opening the box outside and carry the parts into the house separately. You will still need 3-4 people to move the tank.

After adding 2L of Seachem Matrix, some chaeto, new carbon, and dosing a little MB7, nitrate is now 0. All algae disappeared from the rocks. I used to have to scrape the glass every day, now nothing. Bad thing is that my SPS is not looking so hot. The pink acro finally RTN completely bone white so tossed it last night. Will start feeding the corals more now. I have Coral Frenzy and Reef Chili from like 2 years ago. Hope they don't expire =P.

Hey ninja I hope you dint mind but I put your clown pic as my phone hole and lock screen :lol: amazing photo man!

I don't mind at all, just send the royalty money to my paypal =P.

• Like 3

After adding 2L of Seachem Matrix, some chaeto, new carbon, and dosing a little MB7, nitrate is now 0. All algae disappeared from the rocks. I used to have to scrape the glass every day, now nothing. Bad thing is that my SPS is not looking so hot. The pink acro finally RTN completely bone white so tossed it last night. Will start feeding the corals more now. I have Coral Frenzy and Reef Chili from like 2 years ago. Hope they don't expire =P.

Ease off on some parts of the nitrate control maybe?

Quick video of the tank. Love all the open swimmers. Almost picked up 2 lyretail anthias today but again, SELF CONTROL. Not sure if I should be adding more fish to this right now.

Looks very nice man. Simple and clean.

I was going to say "I love your swimmers" but thought better of it.

• Like 3

Looks very nice man. Simple and clean.

I was going to say "I love your swimmers" but thought better of it.

LOL

Ease off on some parts of the nitrate control maybe?

Yup, trying to find a good balance.

have you seen the Cheeto grow yet?

It has so that's good.

• Like 1

You know....

1197462B-3B21-414F-95BE-C9CC59D2528D_zps

Reminds me of when someone on Kat's forum was asking about whether her tang eats "cheeto." I couldn't help it...

Cheatos_zpsumaxfbzc.jpg

• Like 7