Coral Vue Hydros

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

We are kind of spoiled as there are a few stores local to me. They just don't stock RFAs.....when they do prices are a bit steep for what you get.

• Like 1

I looked at VIP also and there were some neat ones. I just hate the 50 dollar shipping......I know we have to deal with it but it stinks :angry:

I think that is my biggest pet peeve of this hobby......all these gorgeous corals and they have to be shipped......

I hate shipping too BUT LFS around here sells green RFAs for $35 each. I figured if I buy just 3 RFAs from VIP, it already made up for shipping and I get the nice red ones. And when I bought 13, then I more than made up for shipping =P.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

I looked at VIP also and there were some neat ones. I just hate the 50 dollar shipping......I know we have to deal with it but it stinks :angry:

I think that is my biggest pet peeve of this hobby......all these gorgeous corals and they have to be shipped......

Is this a bad time to mention I am 15 minutes from VIP reef?

Probably

*walks away slowly*

:lol::P

• Like 2

Probably

*walks away slowly*

You suck Harry! I drove 13 hrs to get there last June but unfortunately, season over by first week of June due to too much algae growth and/or bleaching.

Probably

*walks away slowly*

Just tell Harry to buy them from VIP and ship it to us 2 days priority =P. I bet they can survive 2 days if Harry packs them real nice...hahaha.

On another news, someone just came and bought all the rocks from my nano tank. Sold the branch zoas rock for $40. Sigh. I paid $40 just for the rock itself. Then someone is coming to pick up the tank and nanobox duo for $100 soon. I should have asked for more. Blah.

• Like 1

Yeah, cuz I was checking frequently and I didn't even see that one. Awesome, just the best, perfect orange. I saw some before this one that were might pretty but they were gone after a day. Then his system had issues and then upon returning the 2 I saw were gone.

• Like 1

Just tell Harry to buy them from VIP and ship it to us 2 days priority =P. I bet they can survive 2 days if Harry packs them real nice...hahaha.

On another news, someone just came and bought all the rocks from my nano tank. Sold the branch zoas rock for $40. Sigh. I paid $40 just for the rock itself. Then someone is coming to pick up the tank and nanobox duo for $100 soon. I should have asked for more. Blah.

:( Oh man, I would've paid more than that for your zoas! I didn't have any plans to come back to Chicago though. It has to be hard to see them all go.

• Like 1

:( Oh man, I would've paid more than that for your zoas! I didn't have any plans to come back to Chicago though. It has to be hard to see them all go.

Summer is almost here so you should come up to Chicago!

Man, that's a gorgeous RFA o_O Wish we saw items even half as gorgeous as that north of the 49th.

Are there any online vendors that will ship to Canada?

• Like 1

Quick photos of the RFAs

25801399682_390bd37cab_c.jpg

I love seeing all the rfas. What I love is when they appear to show blue. I'm still waiting for mother nature to make some blues like turquoise and sky blue! You've got some wonderful rich colors.

• Like 3

Are there any online vendors that will ship to Canada?

Ohh, there are a reasonable amount of vendors out here (FragBox, Big Show Corals, Canada Corals, and probably a few others I could easily remember if I wasn't so tired), it's just that RFA's don't seem to be as popular with the online vendors, or they sell out really REALLY fast.

• Like 1

Oh wow I didn't realize you had that many RFAs!! :o

got 12 today =)

I love seeing all the rfas. What I love is when they appear to show blue. I'm still waiting for mother nature to make some blues like turquoise and sky blue! You've got some wonderful rich colors.

I haven't seen any bright blue ones yet. Kimberbee got a dark blueish one last time that is

Ohh, there are a reasonable amount of vendors out here (FragBox, Big Show Corals, Canada Corals, and probably a few others I could easily remember if I wasn't so tired), it's just that RFA's don't seem to be as popular with the online vendors, or they sell out really REALLY fast.

They must not have Florida suppliers. I bet ricordeas are hard to come by too?

pretty cool.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!!

Just want to say http://www.vipreef.com/rock-anemones/ still have some insane RFAs for great price. I have 12 coming... :D. They keep updating their website and I keep adding to my order....

:lol: I LOVE THIS statement.

Quick photos of the RFAs

25801399682_390bd37cab_c.jpg

Ricordea train. They seem to like the big tank.

25293435023_1a41a1e01d_c.jpg

WOAH! NICE NICE NICE!!!

• Like 1

Ninja, I love your bta :wub:

Looks awesome man the video was great and I really adore the yellow tang :)

And also,that yellow tang

The ricordea train is ridiculous.

• Like 2

They must not have Florida suppliers. I bet ricordeas are hard to come by too?

pretty cool.

It's hard to say, as I only check their sites every now and then, and with a number of them stock can sell in thirty minutes or less after they've posted pics to Facebook. We do seem to be getting better selection, it seems to just take a bit longer with Canadian websites I guess.

• Like 1