SaltCritters.com

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Ricordea train. They seem to like the big tank.

25293435023_1a41a1e01d_c.jpg

This shot is awesome

Thanks! I was trying really hard to keep the sandbed clean in the big tank but I guess a sandbed of ricordea isnt so bad =P

Nice looking haul Ninja! Hopefully they all stay put this time ;) love the rics to!

too late. they already moved during the night...haha. They really like being on the edge of the rock and the sandbed

Ninja, I love your bta :wub:

Looks awesome man the video was great and I really adore the yellow tang :)

And also,that yellow tang

The ricordea train is ridiculous.

Don't have a BTA yet =P.

Nice !!! Those people have amazing nems and not to mention they are about 17 mins from me !!!

That's dangerous...

Needs more RBTA :)

Needs more room =P

• Like 3

We are kind of spoiled as there are a few stores local to me. They just don't stock RFAs.....when they do prices are a bit steep for what you get.

This is 100% true lol I love the shops but some prices are crazy. I went to a local shop and the price for a normal baby ric was 30$ when online i see them around 15

• Like 2

Thanks! I was trying really hard to keep the sandbed clean in the big tank but I guess a sandbed of ricordea isnt so bad =P

too late. they already moved during the night...haha. They really like being on the edge of the rock and the sandbed

Don't have a BTA yet =P.

That's dangerous...

Needs more room =P

Hmm then what was I looking at a few pages back? Maybe some one posted a pic of theirs? Or a mistaken RFA perhaps?
  • Like 1

This is 100% true lol I love the shops but some prices are crazy. I went to a local shop and the price for a normal baby ric was 30$ when online i see them around 15

Issue with a lot of it is called the middle man :lol: you go online and a lot of the shops get there stuff strait out of the ocean themselves so no middle man to mark things up.

I like gorgonians and well I can buy them online for 10 to 20 but at the local store 30 plus......I know everyone needs to make money so just have to deal with it ;)

• Like 3

Nice !!! Those people have amazing nems and not to mention they are about 17 mins from me !!!

And they're super nice people and all their stock is beautiful. I drove 13 hrs to his shop last June.

• Like 2

And they're super nice people and all their stock is beautiful. I drove 13 hrs to his shop last June.

Yeah their very helpful. Dang !! That drive had to be an adventure lol

Don't have a BTA yet =P.

That's dangerous...

Needs more room =P

SUPER !!! I have a lot of stores around me with amazing corals, and I try to stay away lol

• Like 1

Highway 1 sucks mostly but at least everyone drives super fast from like just before Daytona onward!!! And damn I miss fresh mango juice and the bakeries in Miami!!

Yeah their very helpful. Dang !! That drive had to be an adventure lol

• Like 1

Highway 1 sucks mostly but at least everyone drives super fast from like just before Daytona onward!!! And damn I miss fresh mango juice and the bakeries in Miami!!

People do drive a bit crazy here and the bakerys are amazing !!

• Like 2

Hmm then what was I looking at a few pages back? Maybe some one posted a pic of theirs? Or a mistaken RFA perhaps?

Probably FlowerMama's BTA =P.

I need to take a vacation to Miami next and hit up the Florida Keys

Lovely tank Ninja, Glad to see its coming along nicely!

Remind me again, do you have a doser? if so what are you dosing?

I have the Apex DOS and dosing Seachem Fusion 1 and 2.

• Like 2

Probably FlowerMama's BTA =P.

I need to take a vacation to Miami next and hit up the Florida Keys

That's probably it,stuff runs together when I'm catching up.

Regardless tank looks awesome

• Like 1

Interesting.. I seriously considered running with that stuff but i couldnt find many threads of people using it so i opted for ESV 2 part to begin with. I actually just got and set up my dos saturday so im excited to see if the more stable paramaters will bring about more growth and better coloring:)

Shot you a text yesterday, screen shot of your dos schedule?

Will get that tonight. My Apex keeps disconnecting to Fusion so I don't even use the web interface anymore. Will try and restart everything. Got your text yesterday but didn't have chance to respond...my windows phone sucks =P. I don't know of anyone that needs a mp10 or radion gen 2. Throw up a FS thread here and on chicagoreef?

Interesting.. I seriously considered running with that stuff but i couldnt find many threads of people using it so i opted for ESV 2 part to begin with. I actually just got and set up my dos saturday so im excited to see if the more stable paramaters will bring about more growth and better coloring:)

I just got Seachem Fusion 1 and 2 cuz they were on sale. No other reason. I figure all the brands are similar.

Not sure if I got this right, took me some time :blush:

Zhu ni shengri kuai le!

Thanks! Your Chinese is already better than mine =P.

• Like 1

Changed out carbon yesterday so tank was especially clear today. Picture time.

New FTS:

25852425132_dab8d6232b_c.jpg

Midas posing on her monticap. Yes, it's HER monticap.

25672675310_a084fb1219_c.jpg

Not a reflection!

25344506883_973b496a7c_c.jpg

Acan is hangry

25340535034_b20c8df1ce_c.jpg

View from the staircase

25672673160_cb07330c0c_c.jpg

I am 99% positive one of the firefish died. Haven't seen it for a week. Also got a small yellow coris two weeks ago. Doing great. Another vibrant open swimmer.

• Like 22

Man this tank is so smexy. I want a reefer so bad but being on a college budget doesn't quite provide enough for one. Maybe collect things slowwwwwly? Im getting some RFA and Rics on Thursday inspired by you and teeny :D Keep up the good work, the continuous eye candy is wonderful :P

• Like 1

Is that gsp through the cave/tunnel? love the acan river and of course the rfas!!!! It's filling in on bottom!

I know! If it wasn't for the 12g leaking, my sandbed would still be semi clean. Now it's cluttered with corals...can't complain though =P.

Man this tank is so smexy. I want a reefer so bad but being on a college budget doesn't quite provide enough for one. Maybe collect things slowwwwwly? Im getting some RFA and Rics on Thursday inspired by you and teeny :D Keep up the good work, the continuous eye candy is wonderful :P

Thanks! Can't go wrong with RFAs and Rics, two of the brightest corals out there that are easy to keep. Save up for the Reefer XL 525 =P.

• Like 1

The reefer XL is too big lol my fiance says nothing more than 50 gallon display. So ill probably have to save for the 250. Idk about the foot print though. Ill have to see it in person. Maybe I can convince her to like the 350...

• Like 1

The reefer XL is too big lol my fiance says nothing more than 50 gallon display. So ill probably have to save for the 250. Idk about the foot print though. Ill have to see it in person. Maybe I can convince her to like the 350...

once she sees the 350, she will want the 350.

OH GOD! I LOVE THIS PIC

one of my fav too =). Midas have such great personalities.

I think I've said it before, but I really love all the open water swimmers in this tank! :)

Everything seems to be filling in nicely!

thanks! I may add a male McCosker Flasher if I happen to see one at the LFS. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with the current fish choices.

• Like 2