• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Well hello there.

He kinda had a belly in those first pictures but then he doesn't.

Chameleons have the sweet ability to flatten themselves laterally,to help take in the sun effectively and to look bigger to other animals,ooorrr to look like a leaf to disguise,hence their swaying walk,to simulate a leaf moving on a branch

Thanks guys yea he's definitely a G that's for sure. The next few months will be really fun as he will start to figure his colors out so to speak so I have quite the show coming :)

• Like 4
Pinner Reef

Thanks guys yea he's definitely a G that's for sure. The next few months will be really fun as he will start to figure his colors.

Imma a G!!! G's know a G when we see them.

Dis guy is definitely a G! ;)

• Like 1

Imma a G!!! G's know a G when we see them.

Dis guy is definitely a G! ;)

That's so freaking awesome

Haha yea definitely thanks guys. Tomorrow I may have a video to post .
  • Like 1

He's AWESOME! I love his colors already and he's only just beginning!!!!! So with each shed will the colors and pattern change?

I will do a video tomorrow and more pics,today I'm gonna leave him be a good bit while adjusting. He's a handsome dude.

Gena.
I got to look at some of the rarest chameleons in the country today (a total of 200 or so at his place,they had baby panthers that just hatched they were so tiny :wub: )
It was mesmerizing, I almost forgot I was picking mine up. :lol:

I would have loved to see it!!!!! How big is his space? Does he have a separate building for the animals or is it in his house? I can just imagine the excitement you had seeing all of that!!!!! I would have been thrilled. There's a crested gecko breeder in my town that has some well known animals in the cresty community. She has everything in a garage. Nothing fancy but I was excited to see her facility and the animals :).

The hardest part is having to leave them alone while they acclimate to their new home!!!!! I just want to pull them out and look at them :lol:.

• Like 3

He's AWESOME! I love his colors already and he's only just beginning!!!!! So with each shed will the colors and pattern change?

I would have loved to see it!!!!! How big is his space? Does he have a separate building for the animals or is it in his house? I can just imagine the excitement you had seeing all of that!!!!! I would have been thrilled. There's a crested gecko breeder in my town that has some well known animals in the cresty community. She has everything in a garage. Nothing fancy but I was excited to see her facility and the animals :).

The hardest part is having to leave them alone while they acclimate to their new home!!!!! I just want to pull them out and look at them :lol:.

OMG it was awesome :omgomgomg: he was set up in his other business basement and the whole basement lol but it was clean and organized as you would imagine.

There was soooooooooooo many things to look at,we took one of my chameleons older brothers from another clutch out to show to a female and he started flaring colors it was awesome,then one of the big breeder males saw the show and started getting way fired up,like the perfect yellow with electric blue stripes.

They just kinda figure it out I think I don't believe it's she'd related although it very well maybe as I know thst seems to be with other reptiles.

20160319_183906_zpsq3ieqwl0.jpg

Ugh I know lol he was suprisingly tolerant of me being around the cage and feeding him at least.

• Like 6

OMG it was awesome : omgomgomg: he was set up in his other business basement and the whole basement lol but it was clean and organized as you would imagine.

There was soooooooooooo many things to look at,we took one of my chameleons older brothers from another clutch out to show to a female and he started flaring colors it was awesome,then one of the big breeder males saw the show and started getting way fired up,like the perfect yellow with electric blue stripes.

They just kinda figure it out I think I don't believe it's she'd related although it very well maybe as I know thst seems to be with other reptiles.

20160319_183906_zpsq3ieqwl0.jpg

Ugh I know lol he was suprisingly tolerant of me being around the cage and feeding him at least.

Nice! I forget about basements. Out here basements are a real rarity.

Well, Zorak is looking comfortable in his new home :happydance:.

• Like 2

Nice! I forget about basements. Out here basements are a real rarity.

Well, Zorak is looking comfortable in his new home :happydance:.

He is I can't wait to see him in the morning !
  • Like 3

Zorak :wub: any ideas what colors he will get? Sure is a awesome looking little dude.

Thanks buddy, probably a green overall background and a blue horizontal bar the other colors are a little harder to predict but definitely yellow,red,orange,white,blue and green have been shown so far.

• Like 6

Thanks buddy, probably a green overall background and a blue horizontal bar the other colors are a little harder to predict but definitely yellow,red,orange,white,blue and green have been shown so far.

WOW that's awesome!
  • Like 2

Cornbred :)

:lol:

Lawn I took some Windex pics of the nem this evening.

Zorak is the ####### shit. Congrats dude!

Thanks braaap! Glad you like him man. :) it was chameleon overload today !
  • Like 2

The first night went well,x

Zorak was sleeping throughout the night and was out basking in his basking area this morning,ate 5 dubia roaches and about 15 phoenix worms. :)

• Like 4