• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Looks huge. He'll love it when he's bigger though.

I may have to get some solar glo uvb to supplement the t5s ;)

Nick said he'd be fine to go in at his current size if I wanted to. Can't wait

Twitch,I'm sending you the old enclosure

Fancy enough for an office?

• Like 3

New enclosure in the works. Compromise on the free range :lol:

44"x22"×44"

Clear pvc on some sides of it to retain humidity as needed.

Large-Atrium-Cage-Featured-Image-450x450

Oh wow omgomgomg

That is going to be amazing! Will you have to get the industrial size mister for it? :D

• Like 1

Oh wow omgomgomg

That is going to be amazing! Will you have to get the industrial size mister for it? :D

No lol I can run up to 10 nozzles off the current one luckily.
  • Like 1

New enclosure in the works. Compromise on the free range :lol:

44"x22"×44"

Clear pvc on some sides of it to retain humidity as needed.

Large-Atrium-Cage-Featured-Image-450x450

That thing is big enough for you to sleep in to ;)

• Like 1

I may have to get some solar glo uvb to supplement the t5s ;)

Nick said he'd be fine to go in at his current size if I wanted to. Can't wait

Twitch,I'm sending you the old enclosure

Fancy enough for an office?

It absolutely is fancy enough. Way too much traffic to keep a cham at the office though. As much as I'd love to have one there I'd have to have some kind of lizard that likes the interaction more. Maybe one of Harry's tortoises, but then that's the wrong kind of enclosure. I need to have a pet shop to house all my potential pets...lol

• Like 2

It absolutely is fancy enough. Way too much traffic to keep a cham at the office though. As much as I'd love to have one there I'd have to have some kind of lizard that likes the interaction more. Maybe one of Harry's tortoises, but then that's the wrong kind of enclosure. I need to have a pet shop to house all my potential pets...lol

Set it up I'll handle the maintenance for ya ;)
  • Like 1

Set it up I'll handle the maintenance for ya ;)

I think it's going to be my job in a few years when I can't handle doing what I do now any more. Pet shop/rescue/training facility. Should have done that from the beginning, but hard to make money at it.

• Like 1

I think it's going to be my job in a few years when I can't handle doing what I do now any more. Pet shop/rescue/training facility. Should have done that from the beginning, but hard to make money at it.

That's what I always have wanted to do too buddy,but yes,it's a drain more than a pocket filler :lol:

You set it up though I'll come help ya run it. :)

• Like 1

Large-Film-Cage-450_zpsbz57bs4d.jpg

New cage decision,as the other wouldn't be as mobile for outside days,and the shipping was brutal. New one is 24x24x48 so I gain a foot of height.

dripeasy-450_zpswqcl19ie.jpg

This is a pvc floor pan that has a screen bottom so water will collect in the pan under the enclosure for easy maintenance, might be able to figure out a drain for it hmmmm.

20160328_194531_zpseer4lgve.jpg

Night night. :)

• Like 7

Are you gonna stick wheels on it to make it more mobile?

Maybe,the cage is rather light weight but yea wheels are always a good idea,I have them on the current one.

:happydance:

I like those dimensions!

Yea it'll be a bit easier to manage space wise. I went and got a fitting to install on the side of the drain pan to run the water into a collection bucket.
  • Like 1

Don't forget that it will be a lot heavier if you put potted plants + water in there. Wheels might be a necessity if you plan to move the whole cage around room to room.

• Like 1

Don't forget that it will be a lot heavier if you put potted plants + water in there. Wheels might be a necessity if you plan to move the whole cage around room to room.

The screen cage pops off the tray so I could carry it! No fuss no muss :)
  • Like 2

Yea it'll be a bit easier to manage space wise. I went and got a fitting to install on the side of the drain pan to run the water into a collection bucket.

I bought plastic tubs! I know I said I didn't want to do that but I can't afford a hundred glass cages LOL. I'll be modifying some plastic tubs today :). I'm looking forward to it LOL.
  • Like 1

I bought plastic tubs! I know I said I didn't want to do that but I can't afford a hundred glass cages LOL. I'll be modifying some plastic tubs today :). I'm looking forward to it LOL.

Oh fun! Lol actually the lovely crestie princess, dragonstrand has a nice selection of breeder cages and is in cali,so if you decide to change it up down the road,I'd look into them :) the all screen ones are about the same as a Zoomed or the like.
  • Like 1

Oh fun! Lol actually the lovely crestie princess, dragonstrand has a nice selection of breeder cages and is in cali,so if you decide to change it up down the road,I'd look into them :) the all screen ones are about the same as a Zoomed or the like.

I will give them a look. I think the tubs may work out well though. I had to order them from walmart since we don't have a walmart nearby. They are nice and big and light weight which will be nice for cleaning. The big glass cages are not easy to clean.

I got a case of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-95-qt-EZ-Carry-Spicy-Lime-4-Pack/44785747

They aren't for display so the white-trash look won't be an issue for me LOL. I'm just trying to save money where I can because I'm spending a TON of money on these guys for my business.

I will give them a look. I think the tubs may work out well though. I had to order them from walmart since we don't have a walmart nearby. They are nice and big and light weight which will be nice for cleaning. The big glass cages are not easy to clean.

I got a case of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-95-qt-EZ-Carry-Spicy-Lime-4-Pack/44785747

They aren't for display so the white-trash look won't be an issue for me LOL. I'm just trying to save money where I can because I'm spending a TON of money on these guys for my business.

Yep they make excellent holding and hatchling bins for sure Mrs Gena,well done. I like your styles :)

Didn't realize how much bug food I bought! Hooray!

20160330_203232_zpshxkjwdeu.jpg

20160330_201101_zpsdms2oubf.jpg

Yum....Bug Burger :lol:.

Is there fruit in it? The Pangea mixes I feed smell like a delicious fruit smoothie.

• Like 1