• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Could you do a foam insert if you feel it needs it in the future? I don't know why you would need it but in case you wanted to change the look. I have some foam inserts that came with cages and I removed them because they are a PITA to clean LOL. Trying to get poop out of the grooves and such is no fun LOL. I think you made the right decision.

I put 3 breeding pairs together last night omgomgomg.

Whaaaaaaa?!!!?? That's awesome!! Who were the luck couples? :)

Yea I guess I could do that,I even considered ordering premade ones from LLL but like you said pita to clean etc.

20160410_130503_zpshb9ljybo.jpg

• Like 4
Elizabeth94

Enclosure is looking really good, I love this chameleon! How has he been with handling? Love the picture of his tail all curled up, so cute.

• Like 1

Enclosure is looking really good, I love this chameleon! How has he been with handling? Love the picture of his tail all curled up, so cute.

I haven't been handling him too much,just when needed and hand feeding,he does good with it but just going slow with him. Panthers tend to be more social than alot of cham species though. Thanks Elizabeth he is a real trip that's for sure :)
  • Like 1

Whaaaaaaa?!!!?? That's awesome!! Who were the luck couples? :)

Yea I guess I could do that,I even considered ordering premade ones from LLL but like you said pita to clean etc.

So I put Dalmaggio and (I hope you don't mind I renamed Norma Jean) Monroe together. Then I have Marmalade and a not yet named crestie. And Aldi and Marshmallow. I'll get photos of them soon. I'm hoping today to get a few pictures taken and put on my FB page :). It probably won't be these couples though. I don't want to disturb them right now ;). I'll get some juveniles and babies though.
  • Like 3

So I put Dalmaggio and (I hope you don't mind I renamed Norma Jean) Monroe together. Then I have Marmalade and a not yet named crestie. And Aldi and Marshmallow. I'll get photos of them soon. I'm hoping today to get a few pictures taken and put on my FB page :). It probably won't be these couples though. I don't want to disturb them right now ;). I'll get some juveniles and babies though.

Hooray pictures ! Oh no why would I mind a names change ? :lol: I like the ones ya picked too.

Does cheery cherry geckos have a facebook?

• Like 1