Cultivated Reef

Zorak.

pgrVII

Yum....Bug Burger :lol:.

Is there fruit in it? The Pangea mixes I feed smell like a delicious fruit smoothie.

There's proably fruit in it my breeder uses it for his feeders and it's easy to make, store and cheap enough so I figured I'd use it too :)

My stuff I dust the insects with smells like delicious fruits however.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Awesome! Is that the first time you've seen those colors?

OMG...these photos are too funny. Some of the faces he makes :wub:.

No I've seen them,he usually shows them when climbing to his branch he likes for uvb basking.

He's a hoot that's for sure :lol: and thanks gena!

20160406_102703_zpsoxjjyic5.jpg

Was really the best and only way to capture this shot and not have him move out if it.

• Like 3

No I've seen them,he usually shows them when climbing to his branch he likes for uvb basking.

He's a hoot that's for sure :lol: and thanks gena!

20160406_102703_zpsoxjjyic5.jpg

Was really the best and only way to capture this shot and not have him move out if it.

Is he hunting?

So basically,if I don't get lazy :lol: I will be getting busy with foam,silicone and coco coir. The idea is to create the look of a grown out hill side in the enclosure.

First:

We will spray the foam down in layers where I need it.

Next,I will sand the foam if needed to shape. I'm reusing the grape wood vines hopefully to use as planter holders up high off the dragon ledges,I will spray foam in the gaps between the branches to make it look like roots when the foams covered with the black silicone and coco coir.

Any gaps I have in coverage will be covered in moss,shouldn't be many.

Then I let it dry over night and can set up.

The new enclosure will have the same plants and a few new ones I hope. With the plants fixes up high I can make micro humidity pockets in various locations.

I have 20 some feet of vine for path ways throughout and 24" grapevine horizontal perches for top and bottom. I will put the mist king in the possible front top of the side panel so I can spray into the corner and have it bounce off onto the plants etc and keep one side drier.

Basking will be the 50w exoterra mist proof I have now,then a 75w when he's older.

A dripper will run all day till lights out and I may set up a few fixed feeding stations.

• Like 2

So basically,if I don't get lazy :lol: I will be getting busy with foam,silicone and coco coir. The idea is to create the look of a grown out hill side in the enclosure.

First:

We will spray the foam down in layers where I need it.

Next,I will sand the foam if needed to shape. I'm reusing the grape wood vines hopefully to use as planter holders up high off the dragon ledges,I will spray foam in the gaps between the branches to make it look like roots when the foams covered with the black silicone and coco coir.

Any gaps I have in coverage will be covered in moss,shouldn't be many.

Then I let it dry over night and can set up.

The new enclosure will have the same plants and a few new ones I hope. With the plants fixes up high I can make micro humidity pockets in various locations.

I have 20 some feet of vine for path ways throughout and 24" grapevine horizontal perches for top and bottom. I will put the mist king in the possible front top of the side panel so I can spray into the corner and have it bounce off onto the plants etc and keep one side drier.

Basking will be the 50w exoterra mist proof I have now,then a 75w when he's older.

A dripper will run all day till lights out and I may set up a few fixed feeding stations.

Can't wait to see this :happydance:.
  • Like 1

You could probably cut it out though if you mess up right? And try again?

Yea I could I just would be worried about scratching and what not it'll be ok though I have a wise idea :lol:
  • Like 2