• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Holy shnikies! He's badass!! He'll stay put on you?

Look at them colors! Frag him for me, please.

I'll get a better pic of him sleeping,then you'll really see a pack of sour patch kids :lol:

Frag gong eh? Hmmm :lol:

Yea he will readily climb on my hand and likes to crawl and sit on my head :)

• Like 1

I'll get a better pic of him sleeping,then you'll really see a pack of sour patch kids :lol:

Frag gong eh? Hmmm :lol:Yea he will readily climb on my hand and likes to crawl and sit on my head :)

So definitely more social than the ol mob boss AJ?

So definitely more social than the ol mob boss AJ?

So far yes he seems to not mind some handling but I try to limit it and let him kinda approach me. I started hand feeding him day one. That seems to help.

Here's one I just took to show the variety of colors he can display.

The one before was only about 50% or so of his brightest I've seen. ;)

20160415_193403_zpsvbqquhjz.jpg

Back in the day......my zig-zag skills pretty much ended with a product similar to little bogart shedding.

:^ )

lol... not surprised.

He's looking good and definitely growing

• Like 2
Pinner Reef

We have a shed :)

20160415_124211_zpsiuipnjtx.jpg

This has always been a curiosity for me... could you imagine if humans did that once a month or so? Looks itchy

• Like 1

This has always been a curiosity for me... could you imagine if humans did that once a month or so? Looks itchy

I wanted to peel it lol like sunburn as I don't really get burnt out in the sun :(
Pinner Reef

I wanted to peel it lol like sunburn as I don't really get burnt out in the sun :(

Lucky bastard... but I only ever burn once a year before going Latino, so maybe I'm a little better off. Put some Elmer's glue on you and you can try it yourself!

Lucky bastard... but I only ever burn once a year before going Latino, so maybe I'm a little better off. Put some Elmer's glue on you and you can try it yourself!

Hahah well said sir. The glue is classy.

I don't think I burn easy cause my brothers and I have a good percent Cherokee in us.

HarryPotter

Thanks! How are you sir?

Im pretty good man! Working three days a week at the fish store for 10 bucks an hour plus get commission on all sales. And some free corals omgomgomg

Probably headed to a state school but they're pretty sweet, UM known for marine biology too ;)

• Like 1

Im pretty good man! Working three days a week at the fish store for 10 bucks an hour plus get commission on all sales. And some free corals omgomgomg

Probably headed to a state school but they're pretty sweet, UM known for marine biology too ;)

And bad ass wide receivers

Sounds like you have a good schedule buddy congrats! :lol: take it ya like working at the lfs?

HOLY SHIT PATRICK! You took him for a walk? :wub:

And he stays on you? Doesn't try to run away?

Haha no he stayed on my hand and in his hibiscus plant :) chameleon are generally slow creatures
  • Like 1

Awesome. He's like "BATH ME PGR!"

:lol: at first he was pushy about being moved around a bunch then as soon as the sun hit him he froze and was like wtf is that glorious thing!?
  • Like 7

:lol: at first he was pushy about being moved around a bunch then as soon as the sun hit him he froze and was like wtf is that glorious thing!?

Haha I think the sun is a glorious thing too, I must be cold-blooded. :happy:

First outdoor pics!!

Look at those colors!!!

• Like 1
Pinner Reef

Do you think you could "inspire" Zorak to start showing more colors? Like put up a pic of a clownfish in an anemone and hope he starts showing more colors... and starts hosting a nem?