Top Shelf Aquatics

Zorak.

pgrVII

What kind of misting system do you have for this guy? The Pro Mist from Pro-Products? I have been looking into this system for my boa but Im not sure. $120 dollars for a misting system, or $120 for corals and hand spraying once a day. LOL

I use a mist king value starter system. Some one very dear to me got it for me actually :wub: but,they are 100 for all you need.

I recommend it if you need to spray daily,kinda the same argument for an ato really,no you can probably get by with out one,but,it's so much easier to not have to worry bout it :)

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Elizabeth94

I saw that system too. I only need to keep humidity at 60% for my boa, and she always has great sheds as have all my snakes. You are right though, I always viewed the misting systems as ato's because it should make life a bit easier and better for both of us.. She is in shed now, caught her soaking in her water bowl yesterday. She always does that when she is getting close.

• Like 1

I saw that system too. I only need to keep humidity at 60% for my boa, and she always has great sheds as have all my snakes. You are right though, I always viewed the misting systems as ato's because it should make life a bit easier and better for both of us.. She is in shed now, caught her soaking in her water bowl yesterday. She always does that when she is getting close.

Our burm used to do that too :lol:

I can't recomeded the mist king enough it's a really nice unit. Zoos and universities use them too

Hey man, sorry I missed your birthday. I was kinda busy all weekend as Sunday was my wife's birthday also.

Oh its ok man,how were ya supposed to know,lol I didn't announce it really or anything. She have a good bday?

Well played sir. Lucky lady ya got there :)

How's everything else my friend?

As good as can be expected. Work has been insane lately and burning the candle at both ends with the kids but this too shall pass. Tanks are humming along. Can't complain.
  • Like 3

Agreed :)

How are the geckos today the crestie princess?

I haven't checked in on them yet. It's spring break here and my son is still sleeping LOL. They are in his room. I'll check for eggs soon :happydance:.

I can't wait to have my dedicated crestie room....that's for sure :). It will be my lady cave LOL.

• Like 2

As good as can be expected. Work has been insane lately and burning the candle at both ends with the kids but this too shall pass. Tanks are humming along. Can't complain.

Definitely brother, it will pass :)

I haven't checked in on them yet. It's spring break here and my son is still sleeping LOL. They are in his room. I'll check for eggs soon :happydance:.I can't wait to have my dedicated crestie room....that's for sure :). It will be my lady cave LOL.

Awesome! Sounds like a good plan gena :) Yay eggs!
  • Like 2

Such a beautiful cham :wub: What kinds of insects do you feed him?

Thank you! He is that!

He is fed, crickets,superworms,phoenix worms, dubias roaches,and calci worms atm,once summer is here I can collect stick bugs grasshoppers etc in areas that don't spray. He can also eat the giant hissing cockroaches once he is full grown

• Like 3

Here ya go twitch. ;)

Chameleons have acrodont teeth meaning they are an extension of the jawbone. They are not set in sockets nor are they replaced.

• Like 1

Awesome feeding action shots!

I saw someone on a crested gecko FB page was advertising a panther chameleon for sale or trade for a crested gecko LOL. I thought of you :).

• Like 1