You're damn right.

How's John Henry?

Awh, even though it isn't your exact cham, that one is adorable! :wub:

Yea he's cute,I'll post Zoraks pic tomorrow
  • Like 3

You're damn right. :sunglasses:

How's John Henry?

Yea he's cute,I'll post Zoraks pic tomorrow

Eating like a beast. Sill shy. Hasn't hissed or bit in a while. ..so, that's good I guess :^ )

• Like 3

image1_zpszrmdj4jf.jpeg

Got this from the breeder today,not my exact cham,that pic will come tomorrow. And it's confirmed next sat is THE day omgomgomg

omgomgomg I'm so excited for you!

• Like 1

Eating like a beast. Sill shy. Hasn't hissed or bit in a while. ..so, that's good I guess :^ )

Man I used to have a Tokay gecko when I was a much younger dude,thing was mean as piss lol,pretty as hell and would sing at night but was not one I handled alot.

Glad he's eating like a champ,when he gets bigger,get him horn worms, my buddy has two that will eat till they have them hanging out of their mouths :lol:

omgomgomg I'm so excited for you!

Thanks stellathegreat!

• Like 3

Im confused- are the babies not rainbow?

No,typically they won't start to color till around 6 months give or take,then by age 2 at most they have developed their entire color wheel.
  • Like 3

Cool! I'll trade you the enclosure for a 16 year old kid. Once his room is empty I can get the Cham. :-)

Lol yea I hear that man. It'll be awesome and epic and shame mine once you do it haha
  • Like 1
HarryPotter

Yea he will give the nicest looking chalices a run for color lol.

How your tortises doing buddy?

Yeah I can't wait to see its colors develop... You gonna give us a photo a day? :P

Tortoises are doing well, they don't do much. Feeding some shredded chicken mixed in their food to prepare them for laying eggs again.

• Like 3

He's gonna be PURDY!

Oh yea,ambilobe is were it's at :P

Yeah I can't wait to see its colors develop... You gonna give us a photo a day? :P

Tortoises are doing well, they don't do much. Feeding some shredded chicken mixed in their food to prepare them for laying eggs again.

Maybe lol that's cool you're prepping them for eggs man,way neat

Meet Zorak :wub:

image3_zpsmjzkrkgw.jpeg

I don't have home yet,breeder sent me this pic today

:wub:

That did NOT disappoint. So excited for you!!!!!!! How long before the breeding program can start????? ;). Maybe I can add a chameleon to my reptile room someday :).

Tortoises are pretty cool too. I have to give up my plan for one of those. I have too much going on. Plus, I saw a picture of one climbing a 5 foot fence LOL.
  • Like 2

:wub:

That did NOT disappoint. So excited for you!!!!!!! How long before the breeding program can start????? ;). Maybe I can add a chameleon to my reptile room someday :).

Tortoises are pretty cool too. I have to give up my plan for one of those. I have too much going on. Plus, I saw a picture of one climbing a 5 foot fence LOL.

Lol, I wish! Way too much work,right now :P

Thanks Gena, I will get him Saturday which will also be my bday soooo,woohoo!

And you definitely should add one ;)

• Like 2