• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

You don't say, just like puppies and kittens. :lol:

Does the guy send you pictures or videos of the little bambinos?

No lol I just gave him a sweet chunk of money and said update me if needed . Luckily he lives very close so we've made pretty good buddies and I'm gonna get to pick Zorak(chams name) up and look at Nicks breeding program in person. Plus,he supplies the bulbs I use for my chameleons so that'll be nice to just pick em up and not pay the shipping. :)

Ambilobe-Sire-Louis-2-510x600_zpskh2mgbc

New page needed a pic

• Like 5

Wonder if I should pick up a 24" dual t5 fixture with a 6500 and order a blue plus or something

For the aquarium that is,since I can buy one right there and all

Yes, I believe you should :)

3 weeks is not too far off, buddy!

• Like 2

20160220_134929_zpsltgnlceh.jpg

Some branches rearranged for better climbing options.

20160220_134731_zpszfe7nwlq.jpg

All clean and tweaked...

Just waiting

Looking good! The waiting is killing me so it's got to be killing you :)

• Like 1

Do you get the Chameleon this weekend??????

I think I have another 1-2 weeks. :/

I also discovered that the cabinet was molding a slight but inside,so I cleaned it all off and have it open with a fan blowing in it and it seems to be good now. There wasn't any leaking I saw, I think it was from the buckets of water kept in there. So I ordered two large plastic vents to put on each side,I will also clip a small fan in there to run and keep it well vented

• Like 2

I think I have another 1-2 weeks. :/

I also discovered that the cabinet was molding a slight but inside,so I cleaned it all off and have it open with a fan blowing in it and it seems to be good now. There wasn't any leaking I saw, I think it was from the buckets of water kept in there. So I ordered two large plastic vents to put on each side,I will also clip a small fan in there to run and keep it well vented

It will go fast :).

I have to do some rigging with my cages today. My challenge is kitten-proofing LOL. It's proven to be a big challenge :lol:. At least you don't have to deal with that!

• Like 1

It will go fast :).I have to do some rigging with my cages today. My challenge is kitten-proofing LOL. It's proven to be a big challenge :lol:. At least you don't have to deal with that!

That is very true! Lol cats don't mix well with chameleons lol.

I was considering setting up a free range for the chameleon in one of our spare bedrooms.

• Like 1

Ugh! So awesome I want one so bad haha

It will go fast :).

I have to do some rigging with my cages today. My challenge is kitten-proofing LOL. It's proven to be a big challenge :lol:. At least you don't have to deal with that!

Nobody should ever subject themselves to dealing with kittens lol

• Like 4

That is very true! Lol cats don't mix well with chameleons lol.

I was considering setting up a free range for the chameleon in one of our spare bedrooms.

I imagine NOT. Especially if you need to keep them completely stress free.

Nobody should ever subject themselves to dealing with kittens lol

They are definitely a challenge. Just so damn curious all the time :lol:.

• Like 1

Love that vivarium :wub:. I desperately need a reptile room LOL. Seriously considering adding on to the garage/guest house in back for my reptiles :).

• Like 1