inTank Media Baskets

Zorak.

pgrVII

Haha. I thought it may have been fake but thought I counted up the 7 fingers. Pretty realistic looking to me. :)

Now that I'm looking closer they do seem a bit short and stout in length.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Haha. I thought it may have been fake but thought I counted up the 7 fingers. Pretty realistic looking to me. :)

Now that I'm looking closer they do seem a bit short and stout in length.

Yea the exo Terra brands are nice looking fake plants,there's 4 live plants,a palm,croton ,hibiscus, and orchid. The rest is fake.
  • Like 1

Yes sir Patrick, that is a very lush enclosure! He is a cutie! Years ago one of my boys had a bearded dragon so I like creatures like that. I wouldn't mind having a mali euromastic, (I can't remember how it is spelled). I always really liked them and they eat veggies and fruit mostly.

• Like 1

Yes sir Patrick, that is a very lush enclosure! He is a cutie! Years ago one of my boys had a bearded dragon so I like creatures like that. I wouldn't mind having a mali euromastic, (I can't remember how it is spelled). I always really liked them and they eat veggies and fruit mostly.

Yea they are really cool,they look like dragons the uromastyx,(I think I didn't spell it correct myself lol)really cool plating for scales like armor.

Beardies are really cool too,I'd recommend them to anyone for a start out or in general awesome reptile to keep

And thanks dawn!

• Like 1

Yes, I loved Spike, our beardy. I did not love buying and enriching crickets however, ha ha!

I hear ya there I don't mess with crickets anymore :P I feed dubia roaches, they are slow,can't jump and more nutritious for the cham
  • Like 1

Have you had em out in the snow yet :lol:

Haha no,but the blinds were open next to his enclosure and I shut them thinking good lord that probably depressed him seeing that nightmare outside
  • Like 3

Haha no,but the blinds were open next to his enclosure and I shut them thinking good lord that probably depressed him seeing that nightmare outside

:lol: He probably saw you and the dogs out there and decided you were all crazy

• Like 1

:lol: He probably saw you and the dogs out there and decided you were all crazy

Probably lol

I think as long as he has a good heat source he does not really care.

He's got that lol,he has 2 basking spots of various wattage and distances to basking area in this enclosure.

You know how us Reefers take lighting serious :P

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Patrick! What happened! I'm so sorry. Are you alright? :(

Pretty sure it was an ill fated fall from his sleeping spot,which is a good 3 ft. I'm most likely going to cut him open to rule out a parasite,but he looked pretty broke this morning

Yea I'm ok,just sucks a fat one :(

Thanks miss kat