Coral Vue Hydros

Zorak.

pgrVII

Love that vivarium :wub:. I desperately need a reptile room LOL. Seriously considering adding on to the garage/guest house in back for my reptiles :).

Yea lol you would need some space :)

Thanks gena !

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Front door is done!

20160304_220827_zps8cbmanyf.jpg

Looks awesome! I had some acrylic cut for one of my cages too. It has a screen door and that won't work with cats...nope LOL. The acrylic works great. It still has a screen top which they don't have access too so I still get plenty of circulation.

Was it a screen front before on that cage? Are you trying to keep higher humidity?

• Like 1

Looks awesome! I had some acrylic cut for one of my cages too. It has a screen door and that won't work with cats...nope LOL. The acrylic works great. It still has a screen top which they don't have access too so I still get plenty of circulation.

Was it a screen front before on that cage? Are you trying to keep higher humidity?

Yes it was a charcoal colored screen in there. The left side has it still and the top is egg crate. It was to help create a humidity pocket and so I could see in the front with a clearer view.

Yea cats would be trouble with screen.

You should look into a company called Dragonstrand they have awesome breeder cages :) and the dragon ledges are wondrous :wub:

Yes it was a charcoal colored screen in there. The left side has it still and the top is egg crate. It was to help create a humidity pocket and so I could see in the front with a clearer view.

Yea cats would be trouble with screen.

You should look into a company called Dragonstrand they have awesome breeder cages :) and the dragon ledges are wondrous :wub:

They look nice...but pricey! I am spending a fortune on cages lately LOL. I know people use rubbermaid totes to house their geckos but I just can't bring myself to do that. I like being able to see my little ones clearly and you just don't have a clear view of them in the totes. Plus it seems so commercial to me. I think of each one as a pet and I'd feel like I was running a gecko factory if I kept them in totes. The reptile store down the street (which is also my LFS) has really nice glass reptile cages that work perfectly for my cresties. But they are $89.99 each! Not cheap. But they work great except for having to switch out the screen door with cut acrylic. So far they are the best thing I've found that works for me and cheaper in the long run than one of the big name company cage manufacturers. Let me know of any other suggestions if you come across them...for anything reptile LOL. You've turned me on to a few things lately :)..

They look nice...but pricey! I am spending a fortune on cages lately LOL. I know people use rubbermaid totes to house their geckos but I just can't bring myself to do that. I like being able to see my little ones clearly and you just don't have a clear view of them in the totes. Plus it seems so commercial to me. I think of each one as a pet and I'd feel like I was running a gecko factory if I kept them in totes. The reptile store down the street (which is also my LFS) has really nice glass reptile cages that work perfectly for my cresties. But they are $89.99 each! Not cheap. But they work great except for having to switch out the screen door with cut acrylic. So far they are the best thing I've found that works for me and cheaper in the long run than one of the big name company cage manufacturers. Let me know of any other suggestions if you come across them...for anything reptile LOL. You've turned me on to a few things lately :)..

Oh I absolutely will :) if I find anything. Glad I could be of some help there!

I found the Zoomed and what not to be good for cresties and the like,not for chams,alot of them tend to rust or wear out. :/ but that's due to the size of the animal and it's unique watering/humidity needs. I run a humidifier in the room too so it's generally always ar least 50%

Also,finished front shot.

20160305_203138_zpstpyvhyxl.jpg

• Like 4

Redid the vines today, I never liked how I had them all over so I spent time making them form and function, I gotta remember

Furcifer Pardalis is one of the bigger common kept chams.

20160306_205806_zpsphn4rmda.jpg

Shot from near bottom to canopy.

20160306_210207_zpsffbr2k1i.jpg

• Like 1

Love the progress, buddy....and the thread name!

Great name for the new cam...."jack"!

Thought you'd like that haha.

Hmmmm Jack is good but to close to the last ones name. I think Zorak is still winning.

• Like 3

Thought you'd like that haha.

Hmmmm Jack is good but to close to the last ones name. I think Zorak is still winning.

Hmmmm, you do have a point there.

OK, Bogart it is.

;^ )

• Like 2
JavaJacketOC

No lol I just gave him a sweet chunk of money and said update me if needed . Luckily he lives very close so we've made pretty good buddies and I'm gonna get to pick Zorak(chams name) up and look at Nicks breeding program in person. Plus,he supplies the bulbs I use for my chameleons so that'll be nice to just pick em up and not pay the shipping. :)

Ambilobe-Sire-Louis-2-510x600_zpskh2mgbc

New page needed a pic

Is this the father? And if so, Blue Bar Ambilobe?

How do the dogs like the ferret?

The Rottweiler as expected could care less,the akita doesn't bother it bit will sit and stare at it for as long as he can lol
  • Like 1