SaltCritters.com

Zorak.

pgrVII

Nothing really exciting,pic wise that is,just some of the stuffs I use for the cham.

20160318_213835_zpsb5g4vsv1.jpg

But as the title indicates I will be plus a Zorak tomorrow afternoon :)

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Nothing really exciting,pic wise that is,just some of the stuffs I use for the cham.20160318_213835_zpsb5g4vsv1.jpg

Nice!

• Like 1

omgomgomg Can't wait to see the little guy!

Right ?! You'll be one of the first that's for sure. And the crested princess and twitch and jack and braaap and lawn lol. And on and on. :lol:

stellathegreat also :D

• Like 6

I know! I'm so impressed. I am way too lazy to take that many pictures

To be honest I usually will take 4-5 a day and chose the best of those, really just shooting till I get something I want

• Like 1

To be honest I usually will take 4-5 a day and chose the best of those, really just shooting till I get something I want

:lol: Yeah, by the time I get home I just want to crash in my chair and look at the tank instead of sitting on the floor to take some pics. They never turn out on my phone anyway!

• Like 1

Nothing really exciting,pic wise that is,just some of the stuffs I use for the cham.

20160318_213835_zpsb5g4vsv1.jpg

:happydance:

I will check in later today to see some pics!!!!!!!!

I need to order a few more of those brown feeder cups. They are so handy for feeding live foods!!!!! Some of my cresties will eat right from tongs but a few prefer to nab them out of the cups :).

• Like 1

TOMORROW? omgomgomg

But it's Sunday. How are you getting a delivery on Sunday? :huh:

He's in my truck now darlin I went and picked him up cause I'm in like that. :)

Today!! And he is picking little Zorak up himself! :D But I don't see any pictures yet! :o

She was on it :lol:

Pics soon when I'm home :)

:happydance:

I will check in later today to see some pics!!!!!!!!

I need to order a few more of those brown feeder cups. They are so handy for feeding live foods!!!!! Some of my cresties will eat right from tongs but a few prefer to nab them out of the cups :).

Omgoodness yes they are handy :)
  • Like 2

Love him already! :wub: He is going to be a looker when he colors up!

I will do a video tomorrow and more pics,today I'm gonna leave him be a good bit while adjusting. He's a handsome dude.

Gena.

I got to look at some of the rarest chameleons in the country today (a total of 200 or so at his place,they had baby panthers that just hatched they were so tiny :wub: )

It was mesmerizing, I almost forgot I was picking mine up. :lol:

• Like 4

I will do a video tomorrow and more pics,today I'm gonna leave him be a good bit while adjusting. He's a handsome dude.

Gena.

I got to look at some of the rarest chameleons in the country today (a total of 200 or so at his place,they had baby panthers that just hatched they were so tiny :wub: )

It was mesmerizing, I almost forgot I was picking mine up. :lol:

Can't wait to see the video! Were you able to take any pictures of the baby panthers? They sound super cute!

• Like 2

Can't wait to see the video! Were you able to take any pictures of the baby panthers? They sound super cute!

I didnt ask as I didn't wanna ruffle any sorta feathers I don't think nick would care though if I did.

20160319_175856_zps9ut2dlnt.jpg

• Like 3