inTank Media Baskets

Zorak.

pgrVII

Yea they showed up first,but it was cooler out then,usually over 90 I think they won't ship them so there isn't a hassle with doas.

Guess what showed up today LOL. I haven't opened the box yet :scarry:.

I'm dragging my feet. I have to get their "home" set up...that's why :).

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

Guess what showed up today LOL. I haven't opened the box yet :scarry:.I'm dragging my feet. I have to get their "home" set up...that's why :).

If you ordered from LLL they will be loose in the box on egg crate so be careful,they're slow also,so do it over a sterilite container for any wanderers

Also....hooray!!!!!

• Like 1

If you ordered from LLL they will be loose in the box on egg crate so be careful,they're slow also,so do it over a sterilite container for any wanderers

Also....hooray!!!!!

Oh God! Glad I said something here! I would have opened them up on my kitchen counter LOL. I guess I should go set that up now :).
  • Like 1

Oh God! Glad I said something here! I would have opened them up on my kitchen counter LOL. I guess I should go set that up now :).

Yes probably a good idea lol
  • Like 1

Those photos :wub:.He's looking a lot more plump to me...soo much good food!

He got chunky Patrick! He likes your cooking.

Thank you ladies,he'd loose the competition going on that's for sure lol

• Like 2

Damn that's freaking awesome. Can you reuse the water collected in the HD bucket by sending it back to the misting system, or no because it's dirty?

Does action Jackson get RODI steam or tap?

• Like 2

Damn that's freaking awesome. Can you reuse the water collected in the HD bucket by sending it back to the misting system, or no because it's dirty?

Does action Jackson get RODI steam or tap?

He gets rodi in his fogger and misting system, I probably could reuse the water but reptiles are messy creatures so I'll prob just toss the used water honestly just to be safe. :)
  • Like 1

Really nice looking cabinet. For sure getting something like this for my animal room once I get a kid to move out.

Thanks man, I still have to stain it and attach the mopani wood to the back wall,the wood will also cradle some plants for me and allow placement of some vines I have for pathways.

20150818_075914_zpstvvld77p.jpg

• Like 2

20150817_231408_zps84oh8vsi.jpg

Cage is finished being built,all that's left is sealing it,cutting the top for lights, and decor work.

Good thing it turned out as nice as it did.....I would not want to think of what may have happened to you if AJ didn't approve.

• Like 2

Good thing it turned out as nice as it did.....I would not want to think of what may have happened to you if AJ didn't approve.

Good thing indeed sir. Should be done in a few days

• Like 1

Ok guys in the home stretch, sealer is dry,moving cabinet upstairs tonight,made a roof out of light diffuser,and got some stepping stones for the bottom that will also line the bottom to elevate the rocks a bit to aid in water draining some and so the cham will stay off the rubber.

Tonight I will hang the background and wood,and install the mist king system that came in today.

20150819_205029_zps6rhcn0b3.jpg

• Like 2

Is that black thing the mistking?

No that's just a benable vine for easy peezee climbing the mist king still needs to be set up,I should be done everything tomorrow evening, the mopani was tricky to mount and position since it was so gnarled,and it's really hard dense wood. Thst took most the evening up lol. Since its inside tonight it should finish the curing of the butchers block stuff all the way by morning and be safe for action jackson.

• Like 3