• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

He looks very happy in that mansion you built him.

Thanks miss kat. Yea he's doing well in there and happy. Right now I'm trying to find a supplier for garden snails to culture for food for him. And possibly ordering caterpillars to culture into butterflies to feed him.

• Like 1

So I'm going to be at the Soccer stadium at the time of or fantasy football draft. With poor phone signal no less. Are you busy, or should we let the draft auto-pick?

I should be able to handle for ya.

• Like 1

:wub:That last picture makes me think of King Kong...a misty tropical paradise that was home :).Did the light come in today??????

No and this is why I hate fedex it was on schedule to until late last night stating it will be Friday now

That maybe one of the best compliments ever haha thanks gena

• Like 1

No and this is why I hate fedex it was on schedule to until late last night stating it will be Friday now

That maybe one of the best compliments ever haha thanks gena

Bummer about FedEx. Well, at least tomorrow you should have it fingerscrossed.
  • Like 1

Bummer about FedEx. Well, at least tomorrow you should have it fingerscrossed.

Yes,but I will be in a wedding and wedding rehearsal tomorrow through Sunday so while it's fun,still secretly wanting to play with the lights

• Like 1
duncan-junkie

I used to breed Veiled Chameleons, so I really love this thread. Chameleons are such cool little critters, I always got a kick out of their little oven mit hands. lol

• Like 1

I used to breed Veiled Chameleons, so I really love this thread. Chameleons are such cool little critters, I always got a kick out of their little oven mit hands. lol

That's really awesome! Veileds are so neat. They have a bucked casque on them. I looked at them and panthers first,mainly because they come in more a variety of colors etc. But,the three horns sells me every time since I was 5. They seem to be one of the easier to stress and require a cooler very wet environment so thst can be a challenge to alot,thermal gradient can be somewhat hard to achieve I've retained a good 81-67 from top to the bottom about 71 mid enclosure

Modified feeding cup,pulled a thin vine through the center after drilling it out. This way bugs can crawl up the vine but can go any further. Will display food better and more natural for Action jackson.

20150827_182714_zps0cc3zwvu.jpg

20150827_182706_zpsfodbnsxf.jpg

• Like 4

It's so bright :happydance:.

You look like you belong out here in California :wub:. There should be a surf board behind you instead of fishing poles :).

Haha Thanks gena,I used to surf and snowboard but now I don't have the time anymore.

Yes the new light is bright,he's trying to find his comfort zones again lol its way brighter.

Also he likes the Phoenix worms,and I have an order of horn worms coming this week too. Along with sticky tongue farms vit-all gutload,and indoor calcium supplement.

• Like 2

Haha Thanks gena,I used to surf and snowboard but now I don't have the time anymore.

Yes the new light is bright,he's trying to find his comfort zones again lol its way brighter.

Also he likes the Phoenix worms,and I have an order of horn worms coming this week too. Along with sticky tongue farms vit-all gutload,and indoor calcium supplement.

You totally look like a surfer :wub:.

So he liked the phoenix worms? How big are they? I haven't googled them yet. I'll have to check out that link you sent me!!!!!

• Like 2

You totally look like a surfer :wub:.So he liked the phoenix worms? How big are they? I haven't googled them yet. I'll have to check out that link you sent me!!!!!

I got smalls so maybe 1/4". He likes them pretty well,I've started doing the worms a few roaches and a bunch of fruit flies every day so he feels like he's got options

Well you look a surfer girl yourself gena blonde and pretty :wub:

• Like 2

I got smalls so maybe 1/4". He likes them pretty well,I've started doing the worms a few roaches and a bunch of fruit flies every day so he feels like he's got options

Well you look a surfer girl yourself gena blonde and pretty :wub:

:flower:

Except this surfer girl is terrified of the Pacific Ocean LOL. I prefer the sand and the beach :).

Nice variety for AJ! My cresties like the roaches TOO much LOL. I've cut them down to once every 2 weeks so they still will eat some CGD. I may treat them tonight to some roaches :). Actually, gonna wait. I give them fresh CGD tonight so tomorrow I'll feed them roaches.

• Like 1

AJs house keeps looking better and better PGR. Next we need a small TV for him to watch jungle book.

:P

Man+Living+With+Exotic+Reptiles+vs+Lazy+.jpg]

or football

548778123-custard-the-bearded-dragon-lov

11326734_421169354738022_1639483753_n.jp

Reptiles like to watch TV.

Lol action jackson would die of stress from all the noise hahaa he's a quiet book kinda guy,pics are great though haha lizards watching tv
  • Like 2